Painting Interior Question

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
fictionaldaydream

Painting Interior Question

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I kind of have an ideal how to paint the interior. I want to paint it white, but I was wondering whats the best paint to use for the interior. I saw one guy use something, but wasn't waterproof. So hopefully someone can tell me which one I should use that is waterproof. :D
Oryuki

Re: Painting Interior Question

Post by Oryuki »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fictionaldaydream:<BR><STRONG>I kind of have an ideal how to paint the interior. I want to paint it white, but I was wondering whats the best paint to use for the interior. I saw one guy use something, but wasn't waterproof. So hopefully someone can tell me which one I should use that is waterproof. :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>My first MX-3 I did bright yellow car paint from the stock ferrari 355. It turned out absolutely gorgeous. It costs to do this, so save your pennies. My new MX, I did silver with spray paint, took hours to do, took extreme caution and care when doing it. Everyone who sees it loves it, I hate it. I'll be tearing everything apart, sanding it down and sending it out to be done at the body shop once I get my altezzas in.<P>10 cents, my 2 cents are free ;)

Return to “Appearance”