The Ultimate Bodykits

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
garethmx3

The Ultimate Bodykits

Post by garethmx3 »

hey guys! I was thinking about this last night, If you were to have a body kit what would it be? for example fx combat front bumper,pakfeifer side skirts and erebuni gtr spoiler. I bet there will be a lot of different opinions on this!!!!!
Pac Man

Re: The Ultimate Bodykits

Post by Pac Man »

FX-kit and side with "Pak" BackBumper
Why go when you can SHOW!!!!! :)
mx32b

Post by mx32b »

FX sides, Erebuni GTR wing, GForce rear, Corksport front, euro headlights with eyebrows, slightly tinted tails. I wonder what that would cost, maybe I can afford it!
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

FX front bumper, FX side skirts, G-Force rear bumper, GTR wing, with Pak altezzas. Those altezzas would look sick on a white MX. :D
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
codene

Post by codene »

fx back bumper, fx side shirts, and fx fron bumper(preferably one that wasnt broken since i just busted mine for the second time!)
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>
mx32b

Post by mx32b »

How do you break your front bumper once let alone twice?
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

i would go with the stock rear bumper, the ms side skirts, the ms front bumper, and the ms spoiler. i love how that looks... subtle yet a bit more aggressive than stock. it's the way the gs-r should have looked, if mazda had decided to create one.
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

The new fx front skirt that looks like the supra off the fast and the furiousm, Erebuni GTR wing, GForce rear and sides and supra tail light conversion
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
DVH

Post by DVH »

im not being "high " on my self or anything haahah!, but i love the kit my car has! fx front , sides and spoiler and g- force rear! Looks sweet! :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

Fx side skirts<BR>Mazdaspeed front bumper<BR>Pak rear bumper addon<BR>Some hood scope<P>And have the whole car repainted in the yellow-gold that comes on pt cruiser (I don't like the car but the color is nice)
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

my plans...don't have em yet:<BR>fx front chin spoiler with c/f splitter<BR>fx side skirts<BR>molded blitz eclipse rear bumper or veilside r34 rear bumper
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

I was thinking (for this summer)<P>- Corksport front end<BR>- FX Hood scoop (sorry Barry but I think the front of your car kicks a--!)<BR>- FX or Corksport skirts<BR>- rear mudguards<BR>- mazdaspeed or aluminum wing<P>Just my thoughts!<p>[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: canadian_ice ]
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marshmallow15:<BR><STRONG>my plans...don't have em yet:<BR>fx front chin spoiler with c/f splitter<BR>fx side skirts<BR>molded blitz eclipse rear bumper or veilside r34 rear bumper</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i also forgot to mention that i'm putting two air vent louvers and an inverted hood scoop on the hood...it's one of those where it bends inwards to have heat dissipated from the engine...i want to put mr2 side vents on my mx, but with the fx side skirts, i have no where else to put them.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
codene

Post by codene »

so a few weeks ago some lady pulls oput in front of me and breaks ,my fx front bumper. totally her fault so i got a in dash monitor and in dash dvd player out of the deal. then friday i believe i was talkin to some girl beside me and ruan undernewath this truck. i jsut put my new hood on like a month ago. eradsiator and everything was bashed in. took it out with a come along(very nice tool) and a rubber hammer(very very nice tool for cosmetic work) anyways this one was my fault so nothing good comes out of it :(
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

I like my setup. Postert front (same as erebuni), Pakfeiffer Sides and rear skirt (molded). I do kinda like the G-Force front though. As for a wing.....it's front wheel drive, just don't see the point.

Return to “Appearance”