Headlight color or swap

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
JCali

Headlight color or swap

Post by JCali »

Sup All<P> My stock mx-3 is starting to get it's new mods ever, but I'm scratching my chin about my headlights. The stock look yellow (plastic covers than glass)...And I wonder how I change the look to chrome or glossy like. I know other members have done that, but is it simple just changing the bulbs.?<BR> I think it's just the plastic cover and changing that..or bleaching it out, but How can I get rid of the yellow? Is there any companies that sell the mx-3 lights chromed or glossy<P>JCali
VizualXTC

Re: Headlight color or swap

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JCali:<BR><STRONG>Sup All<P> My stock mx-3 is starting to get it's new mods ever, but I'm scratching my chin about my headlights. The stock look yellow (plastic covers than glass)...And I wonder how I change the look to chrome or glossy like. I know other members have done that, but is it simple just changing the bulbs.?<BR> I think it's just the plastic cover and changing that..or bleaching it out, but How can I get rid of the yellow? Is there any companies that sell the mx-3 lights chromed or glossy<P>JCali</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Nope, only in europe do they sell the glass lense. Just go to your local auto parts store and pick up so me plastic polish and scratch remover. Use then as directed and your plastic lense should look good as new.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

mx32nv

Post by mx32nv »

I'll have to agree with Barry's HOW-TO. I have the exact same product and it works great on my lenses.<P>I wish it lasted a bit longer but it definatly makes a difference.
Troy<BR>Richmond, VA
JCali

Post by JCali »

Yeah I did it...and it worked really good. I didn't apply as long as you guys...5 minutes or so including plastic cleaner...But it was killer clean for me...But after realize the color...I need to change bulbs...I need to get Xenons<P>Thanks <BR>JCali

Return to “Appearance”