inteior question

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mrprecidia

inteior question

Post by mrprecidia »

I am going to be getting my interior done soon and I am wondering weather i should use the old mazda simbol or the new one to embroyder in the seats. just wondering what you guys think. the reason i was thinking of old is because that is the symbol that came on my car but i like the new one better.
You can just call me the originator
Brainless

Re: inteior question

Post by Brainless »

personnal choice!
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

i like the old symbol better.. I think its cool to sport the classics. :D
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
back alley

Post by back alley »

while i like both symbols i would go with the old one. the new one doesn't really 'belong' to the mx3.<BR>you could always work around it by just using the name - mazda or mx3 - or mazda on the passenger seat and mx3 on the driver seat. play w/ it.
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

I put the new one in my custom leather interior and it looks crazy...please tell me that your interior is not going to be red and black leather with the chrome mazda symbols in the top center of the seat...Already been done!looks good though...<P>Killermx3
92mx-3rs

Post by 92mx-3rs »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KillerMX3:<BR><STRONG>I put the new one in my custom leather interior and it looks crazy...please tell me that your interior is not going to be red and black leather with the chrome mazda symbols in the top center of the seat...Already been done!looks good though...<P>Killermx3</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>can you please post a pic of your interior? im still planning on doing my interior and i just need ideas for the seats. thanks!
supercharge or turbocharge?
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

no its not going to be red and white it is going to be blue and white. what would it matter anyway I dont live anywere near you.
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

for the answer... look to your icon :)<P>J/K... but seriously, i believe the old logo would look better, especially if you still have the old logo on the hood.<P>Good luck
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

i dont have any symbols on the exterior of my car tey were all removed when i painted the car. Like teh guy above said i dont really want to put a symbol that does not belong to my car on it so i think i will go with the old one. thanks for all your advise guys your the best. :)
precidian

Post by precidian »

take a look at the following link... it has all the symbols that have appeared on the MX from factory.<BR><A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/emblem/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx-3.com/emblem/</A><P>cheers,
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?

Return to “Appearance”