vinyl graphics

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mazdamxstyle

vinyl graphics

Post by mazdamxstyle »

I was just wondering if you guys thought it would be cheesy or cool if me and my friends which kinda have a mazda club did some custom graphics on our windshield.(they have mx-6's and I have the almighty mx-3 gs!) So heres our plan. we want to make something that involves mx's but also adds some pizzazz without being ricy or pathetic. Here was our best idea so far(and were getting a really cool guy that knows his stuff about vinyl graphics and hes gonna come up with an awesome design for the letters)------ mX-treme ------<P>Thats the best we can come up with but use your imagination and picture it in some cool but not too crazy font. just wondering what you guys would think. later!
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
Sonicxtacy02

Re: vinyl graphics

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

prepare to be bashed....<P>but not by me. I say its your car, you paid for it so you style it to your likes. I'm sure you'll hear the rice word thrown around, but dont worry about it. As far as the name, its cool, but there are other clubs with the name already. I know of one in VA here and another in the bay area, CA<P>Its your Mx, so rock on
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

cool, thx for the input thats what i was looking for. I was trying to think if we'd get bashed or not and i needed input as for the name theres really an mX-treme or is it just X-treme? keep the replys comin thx
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
littleindianboy

Post by littleindianboy »

Don't just put x-treme on your windshield. That's the name of the import shop where I buy all my stuff, and apparently the name of a shop in Tulsa, Ok and about a half dozen other shops in Maryland. It's played out. Don't be that guy. :p
littleindianboy

Post by littleindianboy »

Don't just put x-treme on your windshield. That's the name of the import shop where I buy all my stuff, and apparently the name of a shop in Tulsa, Ok and about a half dozen other shops in Maryland. It's played out. Don't be that guy. :p
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

its not just x-treme its mX-treme becauseu we have an mx club with mx-6's and mx-3's but thanks for the input guys i want to hear more of it before i put stuff on my car.
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mazdamxstyle:<BR><STRONG>X-treme?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thats a Chevy Truck
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

alright for the last time its --mX-treme-- not just X-treme we through in an m because of mx-3 and mx-6 so plz quit commenting on xtreme its mxtreme just thought id get that across
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

the groups i'm refering to share the name you want, both groups being consisted of 3 and 6's. Dont let that stop you from doin what you wanna do though.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02:<BR><STRONG>the groups i'm refering to share the name you want, both groups being consisted of 3 and 6's. Dont let that stop you from doin what you wanna do though.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Tru dat. Sonic is right man, do your car like you want it done. To hell with all the bashers (most of them are just jealous that your car looks better than theirs). If you build it the way THEY want it, then it's their car and you won't like it anymore. If you build it YOUR way, then it's 100% origional, and it makes it 100% YOUR car. Keep it real guys
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
codene

Post by codene »

yeah window banners rock. your in together with a car club. i think it rocks. my club has has a banner looks somewhqt like this:<P>team<BR> Xdream<BR>slower traffic keep right<P>(the slower traffic.... is writtne backwards like the from of an ambulance.<P>also ive been in this club for 2 or 3 months now and its been around for awhile so dont bother bashing me about stealing fx designs logo. if you dont have em yet try <A HREF="http://www.drginc.com" TARGET=_blank>www.drginc.com</A> its a local shop and hes really hes (philip) has really halpoes us out and he very cool. he also does body graphics all custom and im havin him do some for me as soon as i get my car painted.
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Dont worry about anybody elses opinions, you do the car the way you want and if they dont like it then they dont have to look at it. I have a full set of graphics on the side and front of the car and dont care if anybody likes it or not. I have won over 20 awards for my competitive mx-3 and still competing. I you want to see the graphics on my car just grap the next issue of " Performance Autosound Magazine" and you will see a full feature on my car from end of last season with full graphics!<P><BR>killermx3

Return to “Appearance”