I just got my windows tented 15% and......

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Q187

I just got my windows tented 15% and......

Post by Q187 »

35 is the legal limit here....do cops ever pull people if they look too dark? Guess I'll have to find someone who will pass the inspection....it looks AWESOME......but I hope I didn't make a mistake...
MrsOzx

Re: I just got my windows tented 15% and......

Post by MrsOzx »

mine are limo and my windshield is tinted up illeagly and my car is white (they look darker than they really are) and I have never been pulled over for them, but I do have a problem seeing at night. Like especially when I back up or go to look when I turn. Sometimes I have to roll down the window to see. That is the only part that gets annoying. But... Ohhhh... it is so pretty. :) I am going next weekend to get them redone. A little too dark for me though.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
Q187

Post by Q187 »

My car is white too...I saw the limo tint...lol....i'de be scared I would hit a pole or somethin. It does look darker on white but it looks real good with my black bra on the front and the rims go nice with it. <P>How do you go about getting your car inspected?
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Probably a very stupid question... But inspected for what?
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

he meant like the state inspection, i think here in Pa it will be illegal too, but i never got pulled over, plus it might not pass the yearly inspection
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Here in Indy they don't have a yearly inspection, but when I lived in Atl I had to have one. My Lude passed and it is limo. I dont know about PA though.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
Q187

Post by Q187 »

Well in North Carolina the legal limit is 35%.....I'm not due for inspection till December anyway....so I'll definately be fine for a year...
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

35% is the limit pretty much every where but that only goes for the drivers and passenger windows.....the reason being, the cops like to be able to see at least a shadow within the car so the dont get all paranoid and start shooting if you grab something out of your bag.......and im gonna get red tint some time soon just have to get the car back on the road first.....
A.S.

Post by A.S. »

My car is all black and my windows are blacker (5%) with a layer of mirror behind the black. You cant see zip into the car. Driving at night is a little difficult but its worth the BAT-MOBILE look. People squint inside all the time and cant believe its that black. But its probably just a matter of time before the cops pull me over and key it. Oh that would piss me off. :mad:
hi
Q187

Post by Q187 »

Just in case you guys wanted to see it, here it is:<P> Image
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

Does anyone know of a place that does tinting..that may have like a store here in PA that would do a good job? Any suggestions?<P>Thanx
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------

Return to “Appearance”