need some openions on a mod list

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
MrsOzx

need some openions on a mod list

Post by MrsOzx »

Ok.. I have begun to put a mod list togather to get ready for NOPI this year and I need some openions.<P>Sparco Milano Racing seats<BR>Sparco Carbonfiber racing pedals<BR>Eibach Prokit Springs<BR>PIAA 1700 fog lights<BR>Mazda Speed adjustable struts<BR>Mazda speed sway bars<BR>Mazda speed clutch set<BR>Pacesetter short shifter<BR>clear signal lenses<BR>clear side marker lenses<BR>Still debating on the kit,wheels (leaning torwards mean 6's), and engine. <P>Still have lots of adding to do if anyone has any sugestions.<BR>Greatly appriciated :D
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
Shoalinfist

Re: need some openions on a mod list

Post by Shoalinfist »

Looks like a good list, but since your a starter you should stick w/ appearance mods cause engine, suspension, etc. mods won't get you to far in NOPI if your entering. By the following NOPI you could have it all done and give people a run for thier money w/ engine mods.
MrsOzx

Re: need some openions on a mod list

Post by MrsOzx »

I have a Prelude that I did last year. Since it is finnished I bought the mx to start on for this year. (something different). But I am taking both of them this year. Got some new goodies and changed some stuff on the Lude. But with the mx I want to have it all done by Sept. not only for NOPI though. I want to buy another mx and do it for the following year. I am starting a one-a-year habit. Hehe.... :D
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Return to “Appearance”