The Best MX-3 I've seen

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
JCali

The Best MX-3 I've seen

Post by JCali »

This is the Mx3 that's on FX Design right now<P>take a look at this <BR> <A HREF="http://www.bobdiamond.net" TARGET=_blank>www.bobdiamond.net</A>
Andrew_Pakula

Re: The Best MX-3 I've seen

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I wish there was a better close up of the rear lights cause I was wondering how he did them.<P>Personally I think the car is maybe a little bit too overboard but still a cool drive.
Shoalinfist

Post by Shoalinfist »

DDDDDDDDD-aaaaaaaaaaaaa-mmmmmmmmmm-nnnnnnnn!!, now that is an MX-3. I wonder what the interior looks like. If I had the time I would love to fix mine up almost like that but w/ alittle bit of my own style to it :eek:
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

ALTEZZA STYLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
Tman

Post by Tman »

"I wish there was a better close up of the rear lights cause I was wondering how he did them."<P>That guy took the back end off of an Eclipse, and put it on his Mx. I wish i had the time and money to do that.
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
JCali

Post by JCali »

I've talked to this guy online...Those are Eclipse Euros that have been molded into the car. The car is just a show are. <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/ouwish_11" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/ouwish_11</A> <P>are the orignal view of the car.
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

I will have to agree with finchuck, mx2gsr's ride rocks !<BR>Congratulations MX3GSR !<BR>Man, i've seen the pics of your car, and that's one sweet ride you got there ! I was actually thinking about dong something along that line with mine, in a darker blue though. <BR>Any more comments ? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
kalynn12

Post by kalynn12 »

I totally agree,Rob's car is awesome. I live in the same city and that car is even better in person. If I only had 20,000 dollars. Oh well.
YES this IS my car, NO you can't drive it.<P>Jessica McDowell<BR>1993 MX-3 RS<BR>ICQ:111958082
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

is it just me or does that car have air ride....when you look at that video when it shows the first rear pic look at the gap in the wheel wells......the look at the next pic its right on the ground that kicks a--...
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by caveman:<BR><STRONG>is it just me or does that car have air ride....when you look at that video when it shows the first rear pic look at the gap in the wheel wells......the look at the next pic its right on the ground that kicks a--...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>yea i see what you mean... thats cool as hell. i'd love to see this car in real life.
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>

Return to “Appearance”