What should i do??

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
stexlim

What should i do??

Post by stexlim »

Hey i have a 1995 mx-3. It is stock red. This is my first car, and i'm not really an expert on modifying cars... i'm planning to do some small modifications first...<BR>Would yellow look good on my red car??<BR>for example: yellow wipers, yellow ventguards etc....
VizualXTC

Re: What should i do??

Post by VizualXTC »

I think that would look tight. Just don't overpower the red with the yellow or it will look like s---. Cool ride, post pix when yur done.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
MX-3 Extreme

Post by MX-3 Extreme »

Hey check out my car on the general discussions and then go to "Pics of marks ride for you" and you will see red with yellow accents.<P>Killer Mx3
Sonic

Post by Sonic »

Personally, I think it looks ricey when ppl. paint wiper arms and other stuff a different color. I'd just keep the wiper arms black or paint them red to match the car. And I'd say DEFINATLY NO GO on the ventguards! I'd keep them black for sure, but it's your car. :)<P>Red and yellow= thumbs up though! ;) I've got yellow stripes on my red car.<p>[ December 09, 2001: Message edited by: Sonic ]
~SonicRacing~
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Yeah yellow ventguards would make your car look trashy. Go with black all the way. Other yellow things would look nice though. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Esper

Post by Esper »

please don't do yellow! keep it simple--use black, silver, or white accents. don't do two primary colors--that'll look like s---. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Dude.

Return to “Appearance”