Colored driving bulbs.....

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Bbqman218

Colored driving bulbs.....

Post by Bbqman218 »

Hey I bought some of those blue bulbs for the headlights. I have only one in and the other is stock style bulb. Well anywayz , the headlight with the blue one in it has a blueish tint on the globe. I put my regular bulb back in, thinking I was just seeing the color bulb reflecting off the mirror in the headlight globe , but the blue tint is still on the headlight globe. Are any of you having this efect happen from colored bulbs? They were GE brand that I bought at Target for $7 for the pair. How do I clean the inside of my headlight?<BR> Thanks for the ear, Chris
Esper

Re: Colored driving bulbs.....

Post by Esper »

ummm.....lay off the acid? the blue bulb is gonna make the housing look a little bit blue, but there's no way it could still make it blue even when you take it out, unless the bulbs broke inside and left some blue glass or something.
Dude.
Bbqman218

Post by Bbqman218 »

Well I took some Tums. The acid indigestion is now gone, but the Blue is still in the globe. Is there a gas released when I use these style bulbs, that is putting a film on the inside of my headlights? Theres also a red mx at my school with the same prob.
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

did you ever stop and think that it may be a reflection of whats around you or what you are wearing!!...were you wearing anything blue or was there any blue things around you
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Esper:<BR><STRONG>ummm.....lay off the acid? the blue bulb is gonna make the housing look a little bit blue, but there's no way it could still make it blue even when you take it out, unless the bulbs broke inside and left some blue glass or something.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey, for some reason I thought these forums were to help each other, not to degrade each other. He asked a question lookin for an ANSWER, not lookin to be made fun of. Leave the sarcastic comments out of your posts please. <P>Dood, I wish I could help ya, but I dunno what's up. Sorry kid.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Bbqman218

Post by Bbqman218 »

Well It looks like another problem to solve for myself. The blue coloring on the inside of my headlight globe is in there no matter if there is a bulb or not installed. Thanks anyways, Chris
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Whatcha complaining about? The blue tint looks cool. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]

Return to “Appearance”