LED washer nozzles and side lights

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
RanMan

LED washer nozzles and side lights

Post by RanMan »

Here are some pics of my washer nozzles and side lights. The pics are not the best quality, but you get the idea. <BR> Image Image Image <P>[ September 28, 2001: Message edited by: RanMan ]<p>[ October 08, 2001: Message edited by: RanMan ]
RanMan

Re: LED washer nozzles and side lights

Post by RanMan »

Check out the glowing eyes on the frog (on the driver's side of the hood). I used the flash so you could see the eyes, but this made the lights look dimmer than what they really are. Oh yeah....did you see Buttercup on the mirror? The Powerpuff Girls kick a--! (Don't knock it till you have seen them).<p>[ September 28, 2001: Message edited by: RanMan ]
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

How hard are the LED washer nozzles to install?
Zoom24

Post by Zoom24 »

They were not two hard. You may want to have an assistant along your side. We found that the best way to do it was to remove the hood and turn it upside down to get them in. It is a little tricky since the holes to insert the screws are not big enough to insert a tool of any sort. With all of that in consideration it was some what easy. I would say altogether it took a little over an hour with two people.

Return to “Appearance”