lowering mx-3

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Joksta69

lowering mx-3

Post by Joksta69 »

how can i lower my mx-3 without spending a lot of money? about 3-4 inches? please email me joksta69@weedmail.com

Re: lowering mx-3

Post by Guest »

<p>[This message has been edited by SmaMitches (edited August 30, 2001).]
jdag112

Post by jdag112 »

Go to your local auto parts store and buy a set of spring compressors for $20 dollars, they aren't anything fancy but they work fine, DO NOT drop your car more than 2.5 inches, I have intrax springs, which list as a 2-2.5 inch drop and it can at times be a rough ride, the cornering ability is amazing, but road construction and rough driveways are terrible, it hits pretty hard sometimes (I also have 40 series tires). My car isn't slammed but it is obviously lowered. <P>JG<BR>I will send you a picture
GEN-MX

Post by GEN-MX »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jdag112:<BR><B>Go to your local auto parts store and buy a set of spring compressors for $20 dollars, they aren't anything fancy but they work fine, DO NOT drop your car more than 2.5 inches, I have intrax springs, which list as a 2-2.5 inch drop and it can at times be a rough ride, the cornering ability is amazing, but road construction and rough driveways are terrible, it hits pretty hard sometimes (I also have 40 series tires). My car isn't slammed but it is obviously lowered. <P>JG<BR>I will send you a picture</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hey jdag112, can you send me a pic too. I am going to lower my MX3 soon and I'd like to see how loww a 2 inch drop looks.<BR>Thanks in advance.<P>marcjack@hotmail.com<P>------------------<BR>Marc 93MX3RS
Marc 93MX3RS
Bbqman218

Post by Bbqman218 »

You can try some Elbachs for maybe $200 with a 1.75 drop.

Return to “Appearance”