Corksport Side Skirts

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Q187

Corksport Side Skirts

Post by Q187 »

I have a few Q's about these side skirts:<BR> <A HREF="http://www.corksport.com/mx3/mx3index.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.corksport.com/mx3/mx3index.html</A> <P>I emailed corksport and they never replied, maybe someone can help me out. Do these specific side skirts come painted? Or will I have to paint them the color of my car (clear white)?<P>Also, is this something I can install myself? Or will I need to take them to a body shop?<P>Thanks a lot.
rikymaru

Re: Corksport Side Skirts

Post by rikymaru »

Eh....I have them. But they arent on the car.....<P>They come unpainted and unsanded. They wont fit because the door clip is to large and has to be sanded down (I just cut the door clip off)<P>If you really want a pair, Ill sell you mine for $75 + S&H. Like I said, they fit, but you would want a body shop to do the rest.
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
larz13

Post by larz13 »

Im interested in buying your sideskirts. $75 sounds good. e-mail me <P>Larz<P>
Q187

Post by Q187 »

Yes, I would like to buy them. WHat's your email addy?
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

my email is oreopride016@hotmail.com<P>Ill start you guys off at 75 USD plus shipping and handling.
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.

Return to “Appearance”