Indiglo Gauges for mx-3

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Darbee

Indiglo Gauges for mx-3

Post by Darbee »

I found an application for MX-6 V6 indiglo gauges, I was wondering does anyone know if it is the same as mx-3 ? If it fits, then i would do a little mod and put it in my mx-3 V6, Would anyone here like to try it out??
1994 Blaze Red GS<BR>Intrax springs<BR>DTM muffler<BR>B&M Shifter<BR>AEM air filter<BR>AZ-3 Conversion
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Indiglo Gauges for mx-3

Post by Custommx3 »

I am having a prototype made. I sent off my cluster ot <A HREF="http://www.speedhut.com" TARGET=_blank>www.speedhut.com</A> a month a go. I just recieved my cluster back last friday. The have taken all the specs for the guages and I should have the prototype within a month.<P>Here is the latest update..<P>"Barry,<P>You have been so patient!!! We are moving into a bigger building and hiring<BR>a few more engineers (we've been absolutely swamped). We are working on<BR>getting the MX3 drawn up this weekend. We will be sending your cluster back<BR>to you Monday. Then it shouldn't take longer than a couple of weeks to get<BR>it tooled up. We will be sending you the very first one! We've redesigned<BR>the kits which backed us up a few weeks. We now have made it easier to<BR>install them. But we haven't forgotten you Image Please accept our sincere<BR>apologies!!! We know it's been really hard for you to wait. You will be<BR>happy you did though as the design has improved! I'll send you the tracking<BR>number on Monday when we get it. Thanks again! Feel free to contact us as<BR>often as you need to - we understand your need for updates."<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A> <BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

when you get your gauges where are the rest of going to be able to get them and how much will they be
Darbee

Post by Darbee »

Are they gonna be made as EL gauages? or a different company ?? What is the brand name gonna be?<P>What colour will the numbers be? I think those black and white gauages are kinda boring, are u considering some blue or red numbers with white backgrounds??<P> Image
1994 Blaze Red GS<BR>Intrax springs<BR>DTM muffler<BR>B&M Shifter<BR>AEM air filter<BR>AZ-3 Conversion
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<A HREF="http://www.speedhut.com" TARGET=_blank>www.speedhut.com</A> <BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A> <BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com

Post by Guest »

so whats the deal w/ the guages i cant wait!!!<BR>hehe<BR><P>------------------<BR>-------------------------<BR>1992 Mazda Mx-3 GS<BR>Brilliant Black<BR>1.8L DOHC V-6 5 Speed<BR>-------------------------
KRYSTAKITTY2

Post by KRYSTAKITTY2 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Darbee:<BR><B>I found an application for MX-6 V6 indiglo gauges, I was wondering does anyone know if it is the same as mx-3 ? If it fits, then i would do a little mod and put it in my mx-3 V6, Would anyone here like to try it out?? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I just got my mx-3, and i wanna Make it somthing that turns heads. Love the blue lights, and been wanting the indiglo guages. How much am I looking at spending, and where do I go to get the stuff?
xeffex

Post by xeffex »

Hey Barry, keep my updated. I will try to IM you soon.<P>Thanks,<P>Jordan
Jordan<BR>1994 White RS
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

There is no set price, If you want to kow what they wil liio SIMILAR too goto <A HREF="http://www.speedhut.com" TARGET=_blank>www.speedhut.com</A> . Look at the other cars, the company is making a prototype, thats ll I can say, I will keep thr board posted as future updates arrive. The quote above said 1 month. So please dont ash, how much, who makes them, My posts are pretty self explanitory.<P><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A> <BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

I might be dumb but I do believe that indiglo guages are sold for MX-3 on ebay...<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
drehabz69

Post by drehabz69 »

ive seen the indigo washer nozzles on ebay for MX-3, is that what your talking about?<P>does anybody have those things, what do they look like?
Rather ride d!ck then ride a CIVIC!!
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I have seen them, you have to cut the underside of your hood with a dremel to install them.<BR>My friend has a set on his mx.<P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A> <BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

1-800-AppearanceModForum, how may I help you?<P>------------------<BR>David Coleman- <B><I>Moderator</B></I><BR><A HREF="http://www.PinkMX-3.com" TARGET=_blank>1993 Mazda MX-3 GS Special Edition</A><BR><B><I>Why get clear tail lights when only Geo Metros are gonna see them?</I></B>
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
Ramfis Mx3

Post by Ramfis Mx3 »

Hi, I've been searching for those indiglo gauges, please, as soon as this people gives you an answer about them, let me know, cause i'm very interested in this item. My e-mail address is ramfisaymat@hotmail.com.<BR>Let me know. This will be a great thing for my next auto show competition in Puerto Rico.<BR>Thank's
aka_yeloboy

Post by aka_yeloboy »

every single one of you need to go to corksport.com no bullsh*t. i just got mine last week and boy are they tight. just click on interior when you get to the website i promise you will find them in 2 seconds,but getting them on your car is pure hell.<P>infamous yeloboy

Return to “Appearance”