TRADE SPOILER FOR REAR GARNISH

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Mx3MazdaGS

TRADE SPOILER FOR REAR GARNISH

Post by Mx3MazdaGS »

I have a Oem spoiler from the 1992 GS model and am looking for someone who is willing to trade their rear hatch garnish for the spoiler email me at menana@jps.net
Jesse

Re: TRADE SPOILER FOR REAR GARNISH

Post by Jesse »

let me know what the rear hatch garnish is and I may be interested in trading. I suppose that I won't need this component when I put the rear wing on right?
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

Hey..if the rear hatch garnish isnt required for the Spoiler then I will trade. If I can use the spoiler without the garnish then its a deal.
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
stud112

Post by stud112 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rikymaru:<BR><B>Hey..if the rear hatch garnish isnt required for the Spoiler then I will trade. If I can use the spoiler without the garnish then its a deal.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well my e-mail address is dang103@yahoo.com e-mail me cause I really need a rear hatch garnish and i am willing to trade my oem spoiler.......thank you!
Team iTech
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

Just e-mailed you about the trade. I'm down the road from you in Belmont, MA. If you want it, it's yours. Just let me know the time and place.<P>Jesse<P>Well my e-mail address is dang103@yahoo.com e-mail me cause I really need a rear hatch garnish and i am willing to trade my oem spoiler.......thank you![/B][/QUOTE]<P>
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

Anyone else looking to trade? I have a garnish and will trade for the spoiler. I need ASAP.
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.

Return to “Appearance”