A sad sight..

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Franko
Supporting Member

A sad sight..

Post by Franko »

I went to my local scrap yard to get a window knob and when I saw the mx-3's there I felt very emotional.. The poor things.. one of them the whole roof was gone and it was basically completely destroyed... and it was filled up with water and pices of itself.. I was there with someone else and I said to him "It is so sad that they have to be like that.. they could be somewhere being loved by someone but instead they are here rotting away" Then he said to me "Man, you get too attached to things.. Dont get like that with cars because they will always let you down in the end. I was putting all kinds of money in my car and it got me no where." Me: "what kind of car did you have?" him: "A Z24 Cavalier"
"HA" I said. What the hell is he talking about anyway? I get very attached to things. As far as I am concerned my car is alive and I love it and it loves me and it will never let me down like a domestic b|tch would. :p
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
papa roached

Re: A sad sight..

Post by papa roached »

im sure he was running a 75 shot of nos through stock internals too
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by papa roached:
im sure he was running a 75 shot of nos through stock internals too<hr></blockquote><p>there's a kid around where my home is that does that... I hope he never tries to use it while I'm around.... unless I have the video camera.
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
xXx_OTEP_xXx

Post by xXx_OTEP_xXx »

same here, 4-door HONDUH accord with intake, exhaust, "racing fuel", and NAAAWWWWWSS!! haha
Sold my 95 RS "Little Peanut" but she will never be forgotten. :(
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Post by Dali »

im sure he was running a 75 shot of nos through stock internals too<p>ha, thats what my cousin did, also cooked his second motor in 3 months racing, dumb asss.
1993 White gs klze.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

this guy was telling me about how 4 cyls arent good for NOS because they blow up, he was running a 75 shot through his Del Slow and he was installing it on a WS-6 Trans Am that he got after the Slow blew
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

pancakes are yummy

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”