Engine Mounts?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions

Engine Mounts?

Post by Guest »

Hey Guys,

I need to get a hold of some mazda speed engine mounts but corksport is out and doesnt know when there getting anymore in. Mine are really worn out so i need them fast. Does anyone have any ideas of where else to pick these up?

Thanks Justin
DJsMX-3

Re: Engine Mounts?

Post by DJsMX-3 »

Do you have a RS or GS?
Its not been many days since they told me that they didnt have them in stock,but usually get them in 2-3days that is for a GS though..
1992 MX-3 V6 Z1 Arbet VIII 17 x 8" -35mm Proracing Springs on KYB Sports, Corksport Strutbars, Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Corksport SS Clutchline, Mazdaspeed Enginemounts & Front arm bushings, All SRD bushings in shifterlinkage and cross member, Pacesetter Shortshifter, KN Conefilter, Custom SS Exhaust, Stereo Oldschool Goodies Denon & Phoenix Gold, Boston Pro & Cerwin Vega and lots of other small goodies

Post by Guest »

I have the GS...i will try them again and see what they say.
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

haha, I waited almost 6 months for my Mazda Speed engine mounts from Cork Sport. Idiots, told me every couple weeks that they'd have them in a few days.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
DJsMX-3

Post by DJsMX-3 »

Just how comes they SUCK so much?? i waited 2.5months to recieve my order because they couldent find out how to order the shifter extention rod bushing from luc at SRD,and when i emailed him he told me that he could send me a bushing in a couple of days :(
1992 MX-3 V6 Z1 Arbet VIII 17 x 8" -35mm Proracing Springs on KYB Sports, Corksport Strutbars, Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Corksport SS Clutchline, Mazdaspeed Enginemounts & Front arm bushings, All SRD bushings in shifterlinkage and cross member, Pacesetter Shortshifter, KN Conefilter, Custom SS Exhaust, Stereo Oldschool Goodies Denon & Phoenix Gold, Boston Pro & Cerwin Vega and lots of other small goodies

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”