Pakfeifer Body Kit.. Front Bumper...

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Sinistral

Pakfeifer Body Kit.. Front Bumper...

Post by Sinistral »

Hi There does anyone here install a Pakfeifer front bumper or the full body kit.. Cuz I love it so much.. The Front bumper is so cool.. So I would like to know if the quality is good.. <P>And How much I will need to pay in CDN for a GTR Style Wing<P>Thanks Alot<P>
totaled93mx3GS

Re: Pakfeifer Body Kit.. Front Bumper...

Post by totaled93mx3GS »

do you have a link to that body kit, i am interested in what it looks like, the name sounds familiar, but i can't picture it
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

On this site.. Go under Body kit.. The one I talk is the last one.. The Car is red, blue and yellow.. I love that body kit.. I wonder is the quality is good!
93mx3

Post by 93mx3 »

I am buying it myself, and have heard that the quality is alot better than the Fx and Erebuni kits.<BR>Jim<BR>93 RS
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

Cool Tell me when you gonna have it.. I need the price too Image so.. When you will have all this information... Share them to us Image<P>Thanks! <P>p.s.. Does this body kit is fiberglass or uretane.. Cuz I would like to know if on this very planet.. We can Find uretane body kit!!
93mx3

Post by 93mx3 »

Shipped to my door with a set of $55 eyelids the price comes to $466. I dont mind the price it is going to be different.<BR>Jim<BR>93 RS
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

That's cool .. But your 466$ is in Us not CDN.. ????<P>When you gonna install it.. Please post some picture of your car please Image))))<P>Thanks
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

I don't know but that kit must be really heavy. Am I wrong?<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 Red RS<BR><A HREF="http://www.Geocities.com/j_micho" TARGET=_blank>geocities.com/j_micho</A> (last update 30/07/2001)
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
Big_Ed

Post by Big_Ed »

Hey man, give me a holla when you get that kit installed i would really like to know if it fits well and what it looks like on another car<BR> sokokis_94@hotmail.com<P>Peace<BR>Big_Ed<BR>94 Blaze Red RS
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

hey man i got just the front spoiler(the "new" look) 2 weeks ago (not enough $ for the rear spoiler). its dope as Sh!t. it gives your car a new persona. it took 3 hours to get it on though.<BR>you have to get rid of the side marker light, drill a little bit here and there , and shave the hole in the skirt so the turn signals will fit. interestingly enough it helps performance. your engine compartment gets more direct cold air and if you have an intake that little side pocket is fully accessable now. i got rid of all that black plastic.<BR>in short: its very cool
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

oh yeah and it weighs practicly nothing. also it cost $100 dollars more than it said because of import fees and what not.
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
Sinistral

Post by Sinistral »

F**k It!!! Image))))) I want It.. I Want that front spoiler! f**k!! Hey By the way.. How much in CDN it cost you! and post some pic men!! We really wanna see your car!<P>Thanks Image<P><p>[This message has been edited by Custommx3 (edited August 06, 2001).]
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Please tone down the language a bit please.<P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”