clutch advise

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
endocyc

clutch advise

Post by endocyc »

Hey guys Im going to be needing a new clutch before too long so planning ahead. Does anyone know if the centerforce is decent for its price? Any other clutch set ups people would like to suggest and where to get em in Canada would be welcomed. Just keep in mind Its not a race car just looking for a small upgrade.
Steeb

Re: clutch advise

Post by Steeb »

how much power do you plan to make and do you plan to make that much power anytime soon? what is your current setup. tell us about your car and the goals you have for them and we can better help you.
tical

Post by tical »

id go with the ACT clutch, thats what i got, and i love it, and it will handle just about whatever you wanna add ta your setup
93' Mx-3 GS, repainted laguna blue with pearl, 18 inch wheels (white) with Falcon ZE512 ruppers, custom headers with 2 1/4 inch exhaust, ported TB and intake manifold, ACT clutch, and ground-control coil-overs.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Actually i had planned to get an Act Stage 2 with my ZE swap but the guys where i was ordering it told me about Bully, so i got a Bully Stage 2 and its been great :2thumbsup: , plus their canadian, From Ottawa or Montreal, i cant remember, but havent regreted it at all
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Post by Buff1110 »

whatever clutch u end up with make sure u get it for a 93 probe v6, there clutches are a lil bit larger but fit perfect in our trannys, i went with a clutchmasters stage 3 from rr-racing and love it
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”