Need to Find K8 to KFZE swap info

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
MazdaMx3Driver

Need to Find K8 to KFZE swap info

Post by MazdaMx3Driver »

NOt sure if I am in right forum, But I need to know if anyone knows where I can find the technical info for this swap, and also what transmission to use with it. Thanks :) Please help so I can acomplish my goal :) .
Talon_66

Re: Need to Find K8 to KFZE swap info

Post by Talon_66 »

93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
MazdaMx3Driver

Post by MazdaMx3Driver »

I would appreciate some sincerity rather then being a useless A$$hole. Maybe next time I should put someone with a brain can answer me
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Well first off, Thanks for calling me an A$$hole, but really Im a Prick. Second you could search, I see by your member number that you have been around LONG ENOUGH (nearly 2 years by the looks of it) to know to search first.

Hey! Heres an Idea! :idea: Why dont you look at this link! Here! Its the V6 FAQ section. :2thumbsup:

That is where you will find your answers. If your to stupipd to find them there, then I suggest you narrow down your question. So there you have it CHUM! There is your answer!

<small>[ January 29, 2004, 01:52 AM: Message edited by: Talon_66 ]</small>
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Comments such as that are not needed on this UBB, if you would read the rules, did a search, and read the FAQ, u wouldnt be asking the question. That info is all over this site. I dont undertsand how someone cant do their own research, and someone tells them HOW to get the info, and gets pissed because its not handed to him. Before you post again, Id advise on reading the Rules, theFAQ, and search next time before being beligerant for not doing what you can to get the info before asking a question thats been posted a million times.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”