Euro spec mx3??

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mx34u2nve

Euro spec mx3??

Post by mx34u2nve »

I am wondering if there is european spec mx3's cause i heard that all cars going into europe are factory lowered an inch and a half. and i was wondering if the mx3 was as well?? i'd love to get my hand on some euro spec suspension
Turbo 2.5l mx3
TsiMiata

Re: Euro spec mx3??

Post by TsiMiata »

Thats not true. Sometimes suspension on the european cars will have slightly stiffer suspensions. As a whole though they are not lowered.<p>Not sure if the MX-3 was different for the euro market though. I can say for sure it wasn't lowered.<p>[ August 14, 2003: Message edited by: TsiMiata ]</p>
93 MX-3 GS- ZE, KL31 ECU, Fidanza Flywheel, CM Stage 2-R clutch, Hotshot Headers

99 Subaru Impreza RS, the new toy

91 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD *RIP*
IanL
Supporting Member

Post by IanL »

Sounds unlikely to me - but if you want to compare, my car's roof height is 51.6 inches in the book, and it checks with my tape measure.
Re-shaped and re-sized gearshift lever. Best driveability mod you can do!
Extra thick soundproofing in the boot (trunk) to quieten my stainless steel exhaust system :)
Mr Mx

Post by Mr Mx »

I`d be very surprised if this was true. If is a standard US mx-3 would look like a 4x4. As mine with standard suspension sits far too high.

Post by Guest »

I dunno guys
I been in europe last summer and the Acura Integra there is Called Honda Integra comes with alloy rims and lowered stock( even the 4 door models)..............haven seen an mx-3 though
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

that would probably be the honda integra type r.
the normal integrs r really bad!!!
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

every where its called the honda integra, except north america, N A is the only place that has acura.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
IanL
Supporting Member

Post by IanL »

Well, its easily settled as regards the MX-3. Someone in N. America with a stock suspension get out your tape measure...........
Extra thick soundproofing in the boot (trunk) to quieten my stainless steel exhaust system :)
TsiMiata

Post by TsiMiata »

It's damn near imossible to measure the roof height. i measured to the bottom of my drivers side mirror- that was easy. It's 34", Stock suspension with 225/50/15 tires.
93 MX-3 GS- ZE, KL31 ECU, Fidanza Flywheel, CM Stage 2-R clutch, Hotshot Headers

99 Subaru Impreza RS, the new toy

91 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD *RIP*
IanL
Supporting Member

Post by IanL »

I just balanced a plastic beam across the top, and sighted along it.<p>But I've just measured the mirror - 34 inches, and, unlike gallons, we use the same linear measure in the UK!!!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”