BodyKits

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Mx3 Legend

BodyKits

Post by Mx3 Legend »

Does any1 know where I can get a full bodykit for cheap...I mean I see all my friends got their bodykits for 400-800 and I'm looking through websites and seeing mx-3 kits are 900 and up unless u buy it seperate..I really want the gforce kit but am tryin to find a cheaper price like 600 or 700 range...becuase I know the shipping gonna add it to 1000 newayz that what I'm lookin to spend...I did alot of mods to my mx-3, like i got clutchmaster cluth, weapon r dragon intake, weapon r exhaust universal because they dont have cat back system for it and I dont wanna buy pacesetter, 17 inch adm rims, autometer gauge, and other stuff...newayz if u know a website with the price range I'm lookin for please email it to me or post it up, and I'm lookin to sell my v6 mx-3 engine becuz I wanna do the klze swap newayz any1 interested or know please reply!!!!
mx3man83

Re: BodyKits

Post by mx3man83 »

Dude get in on the new body kit group buy, its like 680 plus shipping or something like that.. You can find it in the appearance forum. Oh yeah, next time when u have a question like this make sure u do it in the appearance forum. No worries, we'll forgive u this time.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”