KLZE IN AUS

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
davidosk024

KLZE IN AUS

Post by davidosk024 »

OK as of this morning... well yesterday evening actually. I am the first aussie with a KLZE in a eunos 30x(mx3)<p>All i can say is wicked.
In
Eunos 30x, v6
KL-ZE, 2.5in exhaust, K&N intake
Unichip, LSD, 13lb flywheel, ACT2 clutch, NGK iridium Plugs, Top Gun Leads...<p>Goin In
Cams, Headers, TB, Extractors,
Bored to 2.8, Mazdaspeed Struts, Mazdaspeed strut tops,
Mazdaspeed swaybars, Eibach springs, Cusco Adj. Strut tops, Body kit, Altezza lights, Short shifter, Crossdrilled rotors and Calipers from AP racing, Braided brake lines, Braided clutch line, Mazdaspeed steering wheel, Mazdaspeed Leather shift knob,
David Coleman

Re: KLZE IN AUS

Post by David Coleman »

Heh....there have been a few 30x's with KLZE's before your time, buddy. I have pics of one that's at the latest from 1999.<p>Congrats though. It's a blast eh?
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
davidosk024

Re: KLZE IN AUS

Post by davidosk024 »

Shatter my bubble dave :) <p>hehe<p>Ya man the thing is a totally different car completely, its like i see a gap in traffic and if i want it im there... sounds better, exhaust i got on it sounds perfect.... not droney at all, its all come together nicely, im in the process of putting the pod filter on now(k&n)<p>In 6weeks i have the new clutch and flywheel going in, the LSD, the heavy duty motor mounts, and sorting out the ecu running just a tad rich through the revs... other then that.... was fantastic.<p>Thanks for all the info on this Site dave... without it the mechanics and myself would have been lost and the confidence to go through with it woulda been out the window to.<p>Thanks MX-3... and DAVE :)
In
Eunos 30x, v6
KL-ZE, 2.5in exhaust, K&N intake
Unichip, LSD, 13lb flywheel, ACT2 clutch, NGK iridium Plugs, Top Gun Leads...<p>Goin In
Cams, Headers, TB, Extractors,
Bored to 2.8, Mazdaspeed Struts, Mazdaspeed strut tops,
Mazdaspeed swaybars, Eibach springs, Cusco Adj. Strut tops, Body kit, Altezza lights, Short shifter, Crossdrilled rotors and Calipers from AP racing, Braided brake lines, Braided clutch line, Mazdaspeed steering wheel, Mazdaspeed Leather shift knob,

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”