Clutch line (time sensetive)

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Xero

Clutch line (time sensetive)

Post by Xero »

Alright: My car has been in the shop since the 18th, needing a new steel clutch line. My Mechanic is ordering the part from a mazda dealership, and it was supposed to be here on the 23rd. Then it was supposed to be here yesterday, now it may take until next monday or longer.<P> I've read other posts about replacing the rubber clutch line with a steel one, but does anybody know if I can order a replacement for the steel line online? I'd really like to have it shipped overnight so's I can have my car back asap.<BR>Thanks,<BR>T
-Only Two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity; and I am unsure of the former. -Albert Einstein
lazzyie

Re: Clutch line (time sensetive)

Post by lazzyie »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pelado:<BR><STRONG><A HREF="http://www.summitracing.com" TARGET=_blank>www.summitracing.com</A> <P>Earl's part nos.<BR>hose 63010112<BR>hose to tube adapters (two required) 989545</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”