Needsomeconfirmation

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
tazchewslife

Needsomeconfirmation

Post by tazchewslife »

I have finally got my MX3 back on the (British) roads. Just so I can confirm a couple of things that are confusing me.<P>1) I have been told it is a limited edition. It is an MX3 1.8i Auto V6 Eunos Equippe imported from Japan about a year after rolling off the Conveyor. I have been unable to confirm this as there is very little literature in this country. Is it a limited edition or have I been conned?<P>2) The colour is a maroon red and yet has come back as J4, Passion Rose, on the British charts. Is this correct or has it been resprayed?<P>3) It is fitted with Door, Sunroof and rear window spoilers as well as the standard one on the rear, are these "added extras"?<P>4) The fifth speaker on the dashboard. What colour are the wires for it and when wiring the radio to it do I bridge the front speakers?<P>5) Anyone know any good spares places in the UK for MX3's?
Don't laugh, but I had a Metro before this!?!
IanL
Supporting Member

Re: Needsomeconfirmation

Post by IanL »

For used parts, try <A HREF="http://www.car-transplants.co.uk/." TARGET=_blank>http://www.car-transplants.co.uk/.</A> I got a gear lever and <BR>accelerator. Phone rather than email; they answer the phone. And if they've got it, they're quick.
Re-shaped and re-sized gearshift lever. Best driveability mod you can do!
Extra thick soundproofing in the boot (trunk) to quieten my stainless steel exhaust system :)
viocurse

Post by viocurse »

you crazt brits and your backwards roads
Cam
Teal 1992 MX-3 5-spd
:1.8liters of V6 fury, 2 shiny tips:
:for sale:
MazdaSpeed?
andy

Post by andy »

1) I have been told it is a limited edition. It is an MX3 1.8i Auto V6 Eunos Equippe imported from Japan about a year after rolling off the Conveyor. I have been unable to confirm this as there is very little literature in this country. Is it a limited edition or have I been conned?<BR> It would help to know the year of the car.<BR> but yes it sounds like the special edition.<BR> I think the door sticker has something on it that would confirm this.<P>2) The colour is a maroon red and yet has come back as J4, Passion Rose, on the British charts. Is this correct or has it been resprayed?<BR> What color is passion rose? maybe equals maroon red. <P>3) It is fitted with Door, Sunroof and rear window spoilers as well as the standard one on the rear, are these "added extras"?<BR> YES<P>4) The fifth speaker on the dashboard. What colour are the wires for it and when wiring the radio to it do I bridge the front speakers?<BR> SHRUG I don't know<BR> <P>5) Anyone know any good spares places in the UK for MX3's?<BR> shrug I don't know<P><BR>Andy P. 93 GS non-se<BR> :)

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”