idle probs again

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Jspec

idle probs again

Post by Jspec »

ok i know i have posted a topic like this before. ok i have managed to fix that leak i had between the intake and head of the engine. but now the idle is very speradic. it chill at like 800 rpm and then jump to about 2000 rpm and it will continously do this. i have a 2.5 L kl-ze with a a-spec 626 computer with the vaf from the same car. i am using the stock 1.8 L intake manifold with stock exhaust. i dont have any check engine lights coming on anymore. also when i give the car some gas between 1000 rpm and 2300 rpm its sounds like it wants to bog down. but past those rpms it sounds great. does anyone know what could be causing the sperradic idle and what is making it want to bog down between those certain rpms? please help me!
Live your life a quarter mile at a time!! Payback is a mother!!
pelado

Re: idle probs again

Post by pelado »

Vacuum leaks? Torn intake hose?<P>Reset your TPS?
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
Jspec

Post by Jspec »

well i believe that i have conquered the vacuum leaks. i replaced the vacuum lines with silicone ones. but i still have to check to make sure they all got hooked back up right and then i gotta figure out a way to reset my tps. i dont know how to do that though. any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. thanks!!!
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

<A HREF="http://www.rs-productions.com/RSP_Motor ... ps/tps.htm" TARGET=_blank>tps adjustment</A>
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
mx32b

Post by mx32b »

pcv valve?
Jspec

Post by Jspec »

ok thanks for the link ill have to try that tomorrow. my pcv valve is good because i put a new one when i did the swap.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”