Do i need to buy a GS?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
phantom12183

Do i need to buy a GS?

Post by phantom12183 »

Hey, You guys probaly dont know me because Im usually in the 4 cylinder forum. I have a 92 1.6 SOHC. I am wondering if the 2.5 v-6 engine swap is possible into my car. If anyone knows anything about this, please get back to me. Or, if the swap is not possible and you have a GS you wouldnt mind getting rid of for a 4 cylinder, maybe we can work something out(I have pics of my car if u would like to see). Thanks guys!!
Have a wonderful day!<P>[banned because he believed rules werent ment to be followed. Tried to reason with him, but refused to cooperate. Decided to insult, those posts deleted, Banned. Sorry, but rules are rules, I dont make them, I'm asked to enforce them.]
Maddbuck

Re: Do i need to buy a GS?

Post by Maddbuck »

there is a company up in canada near toronto that will do a 4-6 cyl swap called A-spec. find the link in the links page, I don't have it off-hand.
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Re: Do i need to buy a GS?

Post by Buff1110 »

its not really worth goin the 4-6cylinder swap. just about everything needs to be changed and is gonna cost you a lot. ur better off with the bpt motor or getting a gs and swapping to the 2.5 its easier and cheaper.<BR>just my 2 cents<BR>dan
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”