Weapon r dragon intake

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
evanmx-3

Weapon r dragon intake

Post by evanmx-3 »

I just bought a Weapon R Dragon Intake, does anyone have one of these? What kind of power gains do you get from it? How's the sound?
5spd_GS

Re: Weapon r dragon intake

Post by 5spd_GS »

ive heard some bad things man..<BR>like people who just ended up using the filter and not the tubing, but maybe yours will work out..
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
Kronos

Post by Kronos »

I use one in my vehicle. Sounds great comming from the hood. You hear it soon as hit the gas, and in higher Rpm's. I couldn't use the piping with it though. So I hooked it up right after my AMS.
evanmx-3

Post by evanmx-3 »

So i just attach the filter part to the Airflow mass sensor thing and go?
Kronos

Post by Kronos »

Yup, that's how I did it. I could send you a picture of under the hood, and what it looks like if you need a visual. Only problem that i could say w/ Conical -type Filter's Right after the AMS. Is the Fan (when on) blows hot-air directly on it.Which brings up a question... Is there a way to reverse in the way the fan's go on? (A.C. uses right,instead of Left..And normal operation it uses left instead of right) Also I made a Custom-Heat Shield for that problem, have a pic of that too if you want.
evanmx-3

Post by evanmx-3 »

Yeah that would help me out a ton thanks, also could i attach it to the little rubber thing after the MAS?
evanmx-3

Post by evanmx-3 »

here is my email address just in case i didnt put it in my profile thing if possible could you send it to both places because sometimes one doesn't work i appreciate it.<BR>evanc@mail.com and khamc@a-znet.com

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”