V6 on MX-3 Suck?????

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
greatunicon

V6 on MX-3 Suck?????

Post by greatunicon »

suck.. my friend always said,,,"MX-3 is just a small car. why it has a V6 engine. too heavy.. ur car can't bit with Civic,, can't run fast" he's really suck, really wanta kill him..... <P>just wanta ask ,, is that ture????? my Mx-3 V6 can't bit civic, suck as same levels car?????? did u guy try to race with those car???
a
pelado

Re: V6 on MX-3 Suck?????

Post by pelado »

Take a look at the racing forum.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
Esper

Post by Esper »

umm...every word you spell wrong takes off 1 horsepower. so with the current state of your car, expect to be spanked by a DX. the rest of us happily blow civics out of the water, except the new(ish) SIs and the motor swaps/turbos.
Dude.
Esper

Post by Esper »

oh, and grammar mistakes make you lose 5 hp each.
Dude.
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pelado:<BR><STRONG>Take a look at the racing forum.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>There's a racing forum?<BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
pelado

Post by pelado »

Yep, Drag Strip/Track Racing - last one on the "technical" forums list.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

hahaha, thanks... i dont think anyone got the joke, but all good
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

jesse, i got a joke, but a little too late :D <BR>i thought of the same exact thing when the post was just started, and I first saw it
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Esper:<BR><STRONG>umm...every word you spell wrong takes off 1 horsepower. so with the current state of your car, expect to be spanked by a DX. the rest of us happily blow civics out of the water, except the new(ish) SIs and the motor swaps/turbos.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hmmmm, maybe they speak french. Maybe they don't speak english that well. Hmm....what a thought. If you take a look their from BC (CANADA). How about you not be a prick, and just answer their f---ing questions?
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

stock civic c'ant go 230km/h like our V6 !<BR>and even if its not a high performance car its a sports one with a lot of rpm and look verry nicccccce...and you can race a lot of cars with it !
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

heh heh i kick the s--- outa new si;s and swapped civic's its on of my weekend pleasures heh heh heh :)
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
spitfire

Post by spitfire »

The mx-3 I have can keep with and beat a 3000 gt so even swaped civics are no problem
I am looking into a way to put turbo under the hood and will let you all know how where as soon as I find out
Esper

Post by Esper »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG><P>Hmmmm, maybe they speak french. Maybe they don't speak english that well. Hmm....what a thought. If you take a look their from BC (CANADA). How about you not be a prick, and just answer their f---ing questions?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>actually, i didn't see that. :( greatunicon, i do apologize. you too, visual. to answer his question, mx-3's rule.
Dude.
greatunicon

Post by greatunicon »

hahaha.. is ok.. because i don't speak english well. that is ture<P>actually, i just wanta some respect from those honda civc racer.<BR>because Mx-3 is the only small car have V6. other people always feel strange of our Mx-3.<BR>""small car with V6???""that's i really hate to hear..<P>i am sure one thing,, although our Mx-3 can't bit many muscle car, our car is really good on coner and control..
a
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Esper:<BR><STRONG><P>actually, i didn't see that. :( greatunicon, i do apologize. you too, visual. to answer his question, mx-3's rule.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ester my man, no hard feelings. Sorry I got mad, I just get sick of everyone on here having a smart a-- answer to peeps lookin for real answers. Didn't think before I spoke, my bad dood.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”