KL-ZE

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
mr.hunt

KL-ZE

Post by mr.hunt »

Where or What veichle has this engine in it as stock. I mean if I where to look for one in my area at a wreakers what modle am I looking for and what is the best year is there anything inparticular I should make note of ect. I know this seems kinda of a dumb ? but I don't know much about them except what I read here or on corksport and uselly it just sales or how to post. YOur help would be greatly appreciated thanx<BR>Mr>hunt
Smokin mx-3

Re: KL-ZE

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

the KL-ZE is from Japan so you will have to order it from corksport or a place like that not unless you are lucky enough to find a car that is wrecked and someone did the swap into that car but the northamerican KL-03 is easy to come by
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

OK so the diffrence is what? and where do you find are these engines production and put stock in another car or are they just made by order. What is the diffrence between the two will the kl-03 be better than the v6 I have? or is it worth getting a kl-ze. I have also heard of a JF-ze I think it is called that is a 3.0l is this able to be swapped into a mx3. crap alot of ? in this post please help thanks
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

it depends on how much money u have and what you want to do too the engine the Kl-03 is better then the one u have and the kl-ze is better then the kl-03<BR>the kl-03 hp:160 tor:160 or something like that<BR>Kl-ze hp:200 tor:180 <BR>then there is a Kf-ze it is a 2.0l engine some places try and pass the Kf and the Kl-03 as Kl-ze so you better do your homework<BR>if you are going to turbo the engine then turbo the kl-03 because all that is different between the kl-03 and the kl-ze is the compression but I think I'm going to turbo the Kl-ze<BR>the Kl-03 is cheaper and can be found almost at any junk yard and the Kl-ze comes from Japan out of Mx-6 and 626 and others

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”