NEW BODYKIT GROUP BUY

This forum is only for posting information pertaining to group buys. (Administrators must give access to group buy organizers before a new group buy is added.) Please contact forums@MX-3.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to be given access to this forum as only group buy organizers will be allowed to post here once it is set up. MX-3.com holds no responsibility for the validity of any Group Buys that are posted in this forum, so be sure to research who you are dealing with before sending your money.
mrprecidia

NEW BODYKIT GROUP BUY

Post by mrprecidia »

I am starting a group buy for anew body kit. The cost of the body kit will be $1000 Canadian, and I will need a deposit 0f 25% on each order. Prices for separate pieces are as follows, front bumper $375, rear bumper $350, side skirts $400. In order for the company to make the body kit they need ten full kits pre-sold or a total of 40 pieces before they start production. Production will start as soon as I have said deposits, and it will take aprox 75 days from date of receiving the deposits. Shipping depends on how many pcs and where to,
Canada, full kit ab, sk, approx $150 each pcs $80
Canada, ont $250, pcs $100
Us, full kit approx $150 us
Each pcs $80 us<p>Supplier info:
www.ftmca.com
Contact- Wilson
wilson@ftmca.com<p>Personal info:
Bobby Sims
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
12206-64st, T5W-4J9
mrprecidia@hotmail.com
You can just call me the originator
mrprecidia

Re: NEW BODYKIT GROUP BUY

Post by mrprecidia »

679.76 USD +shipping, and the company will be doing the shipping.<p>[ March 27, 2003: Message edited by: mrprecidia ]</p>
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

Ok guy's all things are go I am ready for your deposits. Deposits are as follows $87.50 rear bumper, $93.75 Front bumper, $100 sides, $250 for the full kit. These prices are in Canadian funds. I only want payment in Canadian funds my money order, if you want you can send the full amount and save on buying two money orders, but that’s up to you. Thank you for your patients, and I hope you enjoy the kit.<p>Bobby Sims
12206, 64st
Edmonton Alberta Canada
T5W-4J9
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

I would like to have all deposits in by May 9th.
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

Image<p>
Image<p>[ May 29, 2003: Message edited by: mrprecidia ]</p>
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

just to let those of you who may be sendingg me money in the near future I am going to be moving so I will give you my new adress so you can send it ther instead.<p>13435 25ST
Edmonton, Alberta
T5A-4H9
Phone 478-7052<p>[ May 29, 2003: Message edited by: mrprecidia ]</p>
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

here is a pic of the front bumper it is photochoped because they couldent fined an mx-3 in Hong kong to put it on here is a link just ignore the other pics http://www.pbase.com/mrprecidia/inbox<p>[ June 04, 2003: Message edited by: mrprecidia ]</p>

Return to “Parts Group Buys”