Mp5 style front bumper. :)

This forum is only for posting information pertaining to group buys. (Administrators must give access to group buy organizers before a new group buy is added.) Please contact forums@MX-3.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to be given access to this forum as only group buy organizers will be allowed to post here once it is set up. MX-3.com holds no responsibility for the validity of any Group Buys that are posted in this forum, so be sure to research who you are dealing with before sending your money.
Runninit

Mp5 style front bumper. :)

Post by Runninit »

Hello everyone my names Imraan as you can tell from Toronto Canada. Well , as many of you may have seen before I had posted up a group buy in the buy/sell/trade part of the forum and those who were interested did contact me about the bumper.
This post is about the Mp5 style front bumper which is custom fitted and made for the Mx-3 , it is made of fiberglass and uniquly designed for a custom fit to your mx-3.
To see a pic of the bumper actually on an mx3 you can click on the link below to view it.<p>http://www.ondergrounddesign.com/BODYKITS/mx3mp5.html<p>I am holding this group buy to anyone within the United States / Canada and any other country for those who are intersted.
The cost of the bumper will be $640 canadian funds, taxes in ,and shipping will cost nothing for those within anyhwere in Canada. For those who live in The United States or elsewhere will pay shipping charges to where they would like it shipped.
This is an exclusive group buy price, !! So if you are intersted please e-mail me at
k_imraan@hotmail.com and let me know if you have any quesitons or concerns.
Mx-3 all the way baby! It aint a girls car thats all i have to say...
Runninit

Re: Mp5 style front bumper. :)

Post by Runninit »

Hey everyone for those who have been e-mailing me about pricing in american funds. I will post it up here so you can see it so you dont have to email me and ask :) <p>Well the bumper is $640 cdn funds and depending on the excahnge rate , it varies by a couple bucks i am guessing , so lets say .65, so multiply 640 * .65 that gives you 416 us dollers.
This does not include shipping . Shipping is extra on top of that price to the U.S.
Thanx alot everyone
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

Hey everyone , once again i am updating you on this group buy . I am putting everyones name's who are either intersted in the bumper and have emailed me or those who have paid to keep everyone updated on the group buy.
Here we go ....<p>dropitlikeitshot/ Tim - Interested
IamCanadian / Damien - Paid
Nathan Grove- Interested
Roger Thurlow- Interested
A&F_mx3er - Interested
Tan Wong - Interested
John - Interested <p>For alot of these people who are interested have either agreed to the price but have not yet sent thier certified cheque or money order so thats why they have not been changed to PAID.
If you require any info on this gorup buy you can contact me at k_imraan@hotmail.com
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

The group buy will end on March 7 2003, which is a couple weeks away, So take advantage of it now cause it wont be here for ever ! Email me ! see ya
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

Here is some updated info, <p>MP5 BUMPER FOR THIS GROUP BUY ARE NOT manufactured by Onderground. Onderground-design take no responsability about fitting, quality, thickness. Onderground guarrantee product sold by Onderground Only...
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

UP DATE **** UpDATE*****8
The new price for the Mp5 front style bumper is $475 cdn shipped and taxes in to anyhwere in Canada, Let me know if you are intersted only about 1 week left .. Thanx eveyerone ..... my email address is k_imraan@hotmail.com
If you have any quesitons or concerns dont hesitate to conact me see ya evyerone .
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

The New price for the MP5 style front bumper will be as follows:

$475 CND ($320 U.S) shipped to anyhwere in Canada, taxes and shipping are included!
$600 CND ($400 U.S) shipped to anywhere in the U.S.A!
TaKe advanatge of this price because it will not be offered again , ! This group buy has been exteneded untill MarCh 17th!
This is the last time you can take part in this offer with the Mp5 style front bumper!! Let me know asap if you are intersted. Many of you who have sent your half payments, be aware that the new price will be worked into what you have paid so far!. So there wont be any worries.
So therefore for all of you guys who have been waiting for this exclusive offer take advantage of it while you can. As some may have read. these in no way differ from Onderground design. They are manufactured to the same standars as before.
email me at k_imraan@hotmail.com for more information and delivery dates!<p>Thanks
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

***UpDaTe***
Sorry about the above msg i made one typo in the Canadian orders price. It was actually supposed to say $350 U.S $525 CDN instead of what was written in the previous msg. Please discard the other price. thanx alot and i hope everyone is happy with the new price. see ya
Imraan

Return to “Parts Group Buys”