MA audio and VISONIK???

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
duo

MA audio and VISONIK???

Post by duo »

have any one ever heard about MA audio and VISONIK car audio system?? can any body tell me if they are any good??
2fazed
Supporting Member

Re: MA audio and VISONIK???

Post by 2fazed »

MA Audio is pretty good. They've got some quality stuff. Visonik, I've noticed have alot of cheap prices. So I don't know about them.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
duo

Post by duo »

ok thnks.. but will kenwood and MA will sound good together?? cuz i was planning to get deck and speakers for kenwood and for sub and amp MA. or jus go all kenwood??
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

Both MA Audio and Visonik are of good quality, especially for the prices. When I first found visonik at xs cargo I wasn't sure if I should buy it. Now I have 2 2500 watt dvc 12" visoniks in my mazda mx-3, 2 visonik 500 watt svc 10" in my civic, and 2 visonik 700 watt dvc 12" in my girlfriends civic. I also have a ma audio 1600 watt amp and 6.5" componant set. I am very very happy with the quality and clarity, and will continue to purchase the products whenever I need them.
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

I don't know if I'd call them 'good', but 'acceptable' might be a better term. Better than Audiobahn at least.
duo

Post by duo »

thanks for the feedback.
Aaron MacDougall

Post by Aaron MacDougall »

Originally posted by lakersfan1:
I don't know if I'd call them 'good', but 'acceptable' might be a better term. Better than Audiobahn at least.
haha you hit the nail on the head with this one. Sure they MA Audio and Visonik subs will get loud but they sound distorted. Also their power ratings are a lil over rated.

There is louder gear out there and there is better sounding gear out there. For the price I guess they are half decent.
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

Dont get kenwood subs either. I had 2-12's and they distorted a lot. My g/f just got some new ones that just came out and the sound terrible. Persomally I have the new PowerAcoustic 12" (fubr12) in a sealed box, with a 1400 watt Pheonix gold amp. It'll snap yer neck!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
n_o_s_21

Post by n_o_s_21 »

I've taken my mx with my visonik/ma stereo to three high quality shops to get a reaction to my install, all of them gave me high praise for sound quality and installation(built a subwall) I asked all three shops what They would change to make it a better system, all three said "nothing" without hesitation.
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

i have two ma-audio 100xe subs (10") powered by a HK-797 800w amp (200 rms on 2 channels at 4 ohms) it's about as loud as i like it and i don't notice hardly any distortion. the subs are in a box with two sealed chambers about 1.2 cu.ft. i think (check the link in my sig to see the setup) i'm happy with them really, haven't gone looking for compliments, but they'll turn heads.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
jdogsd1

Post by jdogsd1 »

ok i have a ma audio cap it works good but its nothing to special. also u sell car audio and do sell kenwood. the segestions i have si stay away from there decks they dont look good and the high end ones fail because of the moterised parts. there speakers are good and the components arnt bad, same thing with there amps they arnt bad eather. finaly i dont like there subs well not something i would put in my car. as for ma audio couldent tell u besides the cap wich works fine.
Aaron MacDougall

Post by Aaron MacDougall »

I would buy the higher end MA Audio and Visonik amps but I would not even consider their speakers or subs. The subs will be alright for an SPL competition but won't be able to take the punishment like the higher end brands. But I guess if you pay a third of the price or less for a sub you can now afford to replace it a few times a year.

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”