Little tip to protect you car stereo

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
sapper

Little tip to protect you car stereo

Post by sapper »

If your worried about your deck being stolen (Like so many ppl are) one thing you can do is get one of those little personal alarms (Like the one you mom carries around at night) that goes off when the rope/ string strap is pulled. Attatch the handle part to the back of your stereo, and take the actual alarm part and hide it in behind your dash as far as it will go (You'll have to do this part with the alarm going off, and the stereo in the dash) Connect the strap up and your ready to go! (make sure there is no slack in between the alarm and strap!)<p>When someone tries to pull the deck out, it will get about a 1/2 inch out before the cord is pulled out of the alarm, setting it off before he even has a chance to see the wiring harness. <p>The punk *** thief who is tring to steal it will think what the f**k and probably bugger off before he even gets the deck all the way out. <p>Just a little tip, one that I practice.<p>[ August 19, 2003: Message edited by: sapper ]</p>
I saw a street sign yesterday that said Caution! Children playing! so I slowed down. Then I thought Wait! I'm not afraid of children!
stupidtickets

Re: Little tip to protect you car stereo

Post by stupidtickets »

damn good idea!!! wish i had known it a week ago. :( im still angry about it.

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”