project eternal bass.

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
markV6

project eternal bass.

Post by markV6 »

okay so my altezza's are on the way...<p>so now i gotta look to the next part of my mx3.<p>the bass is lacking big stylee!<p>so i decided to do myself a nice big install to show all the corsa and saxo boys what jap cars can be made of!<p>this is my plan 4 inverted 12" subs which run efficiency of 91 db up to 500 w rms. powered by two amps and power caps.
also in the trunk will be my PS2 / xbox not sure which one. and up front a flip out monitor and dvd/ cd player. All rounded off by green or blue neons.<p>+ i now gotta tint my windows for security reasons of course!
mx3man83

Re: project eternal bass.

Post by mx3man83 »

Details? Are you going to be running Jensen 12's or JLw10's? IF you have two amps running them i hope you know you have to have an isloated box or two/four seperate boxes. What kind of amps? What head unit? What mids/highs?
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
markV6

Re: project eternal bass.

Post by markV6 »

I'm kitting my car in PYLE audio equipment.<p>okay i know it's not the best out there but it's what i've planned my budget on. All none believers i have two of the subs in already and they look sweet.<p>tried them in my bro's car ... just two and they sound amazing.<p>The front is going to be the motorised 7" monitor with the seperate dvd unit with pop off front.<p>I'm gonna be running two sets of eternal comps with tweeters and a set of 6*9's built around the back seats. <p>It's gonna take quite a while to do as i have 2 jobs, university and my girlfriend 2. So I've stopped sleeping and eating just work car and sex. the last of the three is gonna get cut down for the other two :D

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”