Buying Steve's Stereo

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
cobey

Buying Steve's Stereo

Post by cobey »

Hey guys;
i dunno if you know him, but i am buying steve's stereo, he is on the board. And i was just wondering what you guys think of the stereo.
www.sounddomain.com/id/mx3vs (page 2 for pics of stereo)
Thanx
Craig
1994 MX3 GS, full FxDesigns body kit with series III scoop, and the ram air hood (both pin on, i switch once a month). 2.5 litre J-spec V6, K&N custom air intake, NGK wiring, Jetspeed speed chip, neuspeed CPU, H&R springs, 19" Chrome rims, with yokoma rubber. Under Kit comming soon (hopefully) and possibilty of a competition quality stereo.
http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=34&t=000006
airjordon_09

Re: Buying Steve's Stereo

Post by airjordon_09 »

aight bro, with steve being my bro, i know all about this stereo and it is sick. i have heard and seen this thing pound. congrats man<p>
peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
cobey

Post by cobey »

Thanx man,
it sounds awesome, i cannot wait to hook that up.
1994 MX3 GS, full FxDesigns body kit with series III scoop, and the ram air hood (both pin on, i switch once a month). 2.5 litre J-spec V6, K&N custom air intake, NGK wiring, Jetspeed speed chip, neuspeed CPU, H&R springs, 19" Chrome rims, with yokoma rubber. Under Kit comming soon (hopefully) and possibilty of a competition quality stereo.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

ya its mint, hes doing the instal to right? thats what he was telling me, but anywho, hey steve, hows the winter beater bro?? hahahaha, mine turned out to be fine, haha<p> peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

the system is nice, are u doin the same set up too? with the back seat and the mdf . Cuz i think the actual equipment is nice, but im not a fan of the actual set up, i dont wanna hate and disrespect anyone, but to me it doesnt look like lots of time an effort went into some parts of the install. just my opinion :shrug:
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
cobey

Post by cobey »

my set up wont exactley be the same, but i htink his setup rocks, he seems to now what hge is talking about, i am going to be proud to own this stereo.
thanx
Craig :D

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”