Doors

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
white fish

Doors

Post by white fish »

witch is better for my doors <A HREF="http://www.jlaudio.com/evolution/TR600CX.html" TARGET=_blank>JL Audio 6 inch</A> with 1 inch tweets<BR>or <A HREF="http://www.infinitysystems.com/caraudio ... AP&Cat=COS" TARGET=_blank>Infinity Kappa 6.5</A><P>Thanks<BR>ps I will have a orion 4x 30 watts running them
VizualXTC

Re: Doors

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by white fish:<BR><STRONG>witch is better for my doors <A HREF="http://www.jlaudio.com/evolution/TR600CX.html" TARGET=_blank>JL Audio 6 inch</A> with 1 inch tweets<BR>or <A HREF="http://www.infinitysystems.com/caraudio ... AP&Cat=COS" TARGET=_blank>Infinity Kappa 6.5</A><P>Thanks<BR>ps I will have a orion 4x 30 watts running them</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have Infinity Reference components in my doors running off the deck amp. It sounds great. The Kappa series is a better speaker than the reference, so I imagine they would sound amazing.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

ya i say go with the infinity's and off an amp they will sound pretty damn good
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
loudsubz

Post by loudsubz »

I listened to infinity's, there tweets are harsh to my ears.<P>Never heard JL, but if you go with them, go with the XR line.
McRallye

Post by McRallye »

I would have to say the JL's, because not only is JL a car stereo company, therefore more focused on the products of cars. But everything JL has to offer is genius, the amps are amazing, their subs are devine, mid-bass, band pass, they are all incredible. :D
Have no fear, the stereo man is "hear"!
white fish

Post by white fish »

I think I'm going with the Infinity's because the price seems to be a better deal<P>Has anyone ever enclosed the door speaker I mean instead of using the door as an Enclosure making something behind the speaker?
Hex3

Post by Hex3 »

Hey I work for Circuit City in the Roadshop as a installer. I would recomind <BR>JBL speakers if u are looking for bass and Tre.<BR>Infinity if u like lots of tre. not too much bass. Very clean sound.<BR>Alpine is what i have, Little less base then the JBl.<BR>The rest is about the same... but thats what i think.... :D
2.5 KL-ZE, BBS rims, I the front i have to falkin Azenis, Intrax Springs, CM Stage 1 clutch, and Fidanza flywheel, Pacesetter short shifter, Tociko Blue Struts, Sparco Steering Wheel, Yellow Top Battery
Alpine Type R Subs 10's, Alpine 2 Channel Amp, Alpine 4 channel
Amp, Alpine Alarm,Alpine Headunit
14.8 @ 94.2(with vaccume lick)
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

i think the infinitys are clearer than most door speakers out their
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mzdspd:<BR><STRONG>i think the infinitys are clearer than most door speakers out their</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I completely agree and would recommend the infinity's to everyone. But like the previous guy said.. dont expect much bass outta them
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
white fish

Post by white fish »

thats ok thats what the trunk is for right ;)

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”