stereo install

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
Wildman640

stereo install

Post by Wildman640 »

How tough is it to remove the plastic piece that is located right under the head unit of the din? I want to install a monitor and a dvd player but am not sure if i can install both of them in the din or not. is it possible or am i just stuck with that one space.
marshmallow15

Re: stereo install

Post by marshmallow15 »

the easiest way is to remove that panel and push it out from behind because there are curvy flaps on each side which hold it in. im sure with a little muscle, you can just pull it out from outside with a little plier at the edge or something.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Wildman640

Post by Wildman640 »

thanks for the help
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Nobody Beats the Wiz sells DVD/Monitor in one unit.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

For the people that dont know, the WIZ is the ish! Almost everything and anything you can get there. I think there on in NY tho
nicolasbeique

Post by nicolasbeique »

Quick Question for all of you: Why do you guys want a DVD player in your car? Not bashing or anything its just one thing that I NEVER understood in the world of tuning cars. Just curious why everyone wants to do it. I'm not a good enough driver to drive around rush hour and watch 'The Fast and The Furious' at the same time ;)<P>I just don't get it. But I'm actually curious in knowing why everyone seems to want that. :cool: [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
<A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Image</A>
Wildman640

Post by Wildman640 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nic Beique:<BR><STRONG>Quick Question for all of you: Why do you guys want a DVD player in your car? Not bashing or anything its just one thing that I NEVER understood in the world of tuning cars. Just curious why everyone wants to do it. I'm not a good enough driver to drive around rush hour and watch 'The Fast and The Furious' at the same time ;)<P>I just don't get it. But I'm actually curious in knowing why everyone seems to want that. :cool: [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i dont really know why i wanted one, i gave it some thought and decided to just get a $500 alpine head unit and use the rest for a body kit

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”