brand of alarm............

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
spiral

brand of alarm............

Post by spiral »

Does anyone have a PRESTIGE by audiovox?<BR>is it anygood?
VizualXTC

Re: brand of alarm............

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by spiral:<BR><STRONG>Does anyone have a PRESTIGE by audiovox?<BR>is it anygood?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You get what you pay for kid. I'd save up a little and get the clifford alarms (<A HREF="http://www.clifford.com" TARGET=_blank>www.clifford.com</A>). They have really good quality stuff, and I would buy nothing less.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
mazda_stud

Post by mazda_stud »

Dei it's what I install and it works great all the time. Vipper, rattler, clifford python All dei products and all high quility, also compustar makes a good alarm from what I have seen. I agree you get what you pay for and when I wake up I like to see my audio system in my car. Good luck
LIFE IS A HIGHWAY I WANT TO DRIVE IT ALL NIGHT LONG!
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

I ordered A vampire car alarm/remote car starter... waiting for it 2 come in, then I am gonna get the bad boy installed :)
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”