Hot Import Nightz!!

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
JJ

Hot Import Nightz!!

Post by JJ »

Sup yall!!<BR> I just finished going to the Hot Import Nights here in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. It wuz flat out the best!!! I saw this MX-3 that had a system in his trunk totally customized!! i forgot how many subs but his whole space in the back was totally used up. Has anyone done something like this?? just wondering. I took pics...when i get them ill put them on here.<BR>thanx peace<BR>JJ
The_Great_Tonge

Re: Hot Import Nightz!!

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

i was goin to go but the club i was with didn;t regester in time. only like 2 of them did. heard it wasn't all that tho
JJ

Post by JJ »

yoo wut did u do to get ur interior like that? or did someone else do it for u?<BR>just wondering thanx peace<BR>JJ
codene

Post by codene »

hey any place thatll give me free tshirts iss fun to me. i got 3 :) oh and the highlight of my night...gettingf my pic taken with Mrs. HIN. she was prettty freakin hott. well worth the 10 hour drive. and i saw the prple mx-3, it was allright and allthough i hate to say it there were alot of better cars there (even some civics :(
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

in the club community in south FLA alot of people didn't go because they jerked around with the sachedule and cut off dates. many car clubs didn't go because they weren't sure of the close date so it could have been ALOT better!
JJ

Post by JJ »

tRu! tRu!
sheldon

Post by sheldon »

subjekt....<BR>with your interior, did you paint all the parts or did you buy some of them ?? such as the dash .... by the way you car looks awsome, and i like the rims.... And if you did do the dash yourself, how did you do it ?<P>thanks..
slow and steady dosen't win any race....
loudsubz

Post by loudsubz »

Yes, subjeckts interior is very nice. If you look on the net theres some tutorials on how to paint the dash etc. Basically you just take it all aparat, sand it down a bit to make it rough and apply the paint, and then clear coat to it.

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”