Dynomat

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
Redline

Dynomat

Post by Redline »

Is Dynomat worth it? It is really pricey for a door kit and I don't know how to do the rear Speaker housing. Has anyone done it and had results?
SirCruizer

Re: Dynomat

Post by SirCruizer »

If you want best of the best go with dynomat. I had that in my Camaro. YES it is so worth it... My whole point in getting dyno mat was when my doors were closed I wanted to hear the radio inside as loud as I want it without the cops stopping me all the time for "noise pollution". That is the dumbest law in the world... My point is if its to loud your to old. Ok if your like in a residental neighborhood at 3am in the freakin morning and bassin it up yeah you should be stopped but I think its just an excuse for cops to pull people over. I had 3 noise pollution tickets and got every single one of them takin out cause of where I got them. When people rode in my camaro though with the radio off they were like theres something different about this... After awhile they relised and like freakin allwayz made me jump the roof when they said I GOT IT!!! ITS FREAKIN QUIET LIKE A LUXURY CAR IN HERE OR SOMETHING!!!! Yep, I had dynomat from front to back side to side and man it was VARY quiet in there... This is an 84 camaro 350 which isnt known for its quiet cab. :) Man for a simple answer I go to long, basiclly YES dynomat is worth it but there are products that suppose to work just as well, which ones do and which ones dont Im not sure... Maybe people here has used the "other" products
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I had a mustang (hate to admit it) that I did. I took up the complete flooring and rear seats and dynomatted the whole rear end. It sounded 100% better. It takes forever to do, but it is worth the time and money to do.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
GMGQ

Post by GMGQ »

Well if you're on a budget, there are lots of worthy alternatives to "Dynamat." But in general, Yes, this stuff does help to improve soundproofing.
Gary Mui ( mx3style@shaw.ca )
Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://mx3slimvisors.2ya.com

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”