bazzoka tubes

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
codene

bazzoka tubes

Post by codene »

anybody ever ran these? they sound good (when i read there advertisement) and real powerful but do they sound good in real life?
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>
finchuck

Re: bazzoka tubes

Post by finchuck »

I had the 10" T102 Bazooka Tube. It was part of my very first system. It was easy to install and took up very little space in the hatch. So, it is convenient and takes up little space. However, as far as sound goes you can find much better stuff. I eventually replaced it with a single Pioneer 12" Ported Box which sounded much better. However, for a starter system Bazooka is very good but if you've had a lot of experience with systems I think you will find Bazooka Tubes to be inadequit.
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

i agree with finchuck. i really don't think a basstube would do it for me after my 2 10's. it's a good deal though. i think they're around $200 with the built in amp. obviously you won't be setting car alarms off, but i'm sure you could position it to bump fairly well.
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
p00onU

Post by p00onU »

I also had the bazooka tube, they are very space efficient, but quality wise, you can get way better sounding subs, I replaced it with 2 10'inch Rockford Fosgate (or however you spell it) XLC's, they hit extremly hard. Good luck homie
Dont forget that racers are rebels.<BR>_ _____________________________ _ <BR>Super Jet Black 92'Mazda MX-3 RS<BR>Red 92'Mazda MX-3 GS (totalled)

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”