Alarm Install

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
mx3ADAM

Alarm Install

Post by mx3ADAM »

Just wondering if there is anyone in the Toronto area that can install my alarm, i had a buddy do it hte first time and he didnt do it right, i alsodont wanna pay like 150$ do have it put in, i can pay like 50$ and a case of beer.
I EAT HONDAS FOR BREAKFAST!!!<P>MMMMM HONDA, TASTES LIKE "CHICKEN"!!
KingFisher

Re: Alarm Install

Post by KingFisher »

Just wanted to tell you I think car alarms suck. I have one on my car now and I will never have one ever again. They are way to much of a pain. And do they really work?? well I guess they do BUT.. they still suck<P>ANDREW :cool: :cool: :cool:
ANDREW*<BR>1996 Mazda MX-3 GS
Matt_vn

Post by Matt_vn »

The install of your alarm is something you dont wont to be stingy on. I had a Viper 300 esp installed professionaly by some very skilled individuals, and I have no problems what so ever. They know where to put the sensors so it doesnt go off all the time,but does when it is supposed to. My vote is to take it to a good store and get it done professionally. It may cost 150 dollars, but at least it will work properly. Besides arent some manufactures warrenties void if the product is not installed by a qualified person??<P>My two bits
prasie the lowered

Post by Guest »

I have a Alpine alarm that I got from SoundsAround and they only charged me 35 bucks extra to install it. They trick is, tell the salesman, "If i buy this fancy alarm RIGHT NOW, what will you give me?"... Salesmen always seem to throw in a free thing or two if you buy it on the spot.<P>My suggestion is... is saving $150 worth getting your car stolen or your system jacked?... just a thought...<P>Nic :cool:

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”