Anyone else see bush's speech in canada?

Off-Topic Discussions
Franko
Supporting Member

Anyone else see bush's speech in canada?

Post by Franko »

I just finished watching the speech that George Bush gave in halifax and I like how much nice stuff he said about canada. Like what happened september 11th and how hospitable canadians were to the americans. I remember when the planes landed here and people had americans staying in their houses and stuff. It just makes me feel better seeing that the actions of canada didnt go unoticed by the US. It made me feel good to see that.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
DavidOS

Re: Anyone else see bush's speech in canada?

Post by DavidOS »

everyone seems to have a hardon against bush but personally i like the guy i think he stood up for what needed to be done. most presidents dont do anything and are spineless and wishy washy.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Originally posted by DavidOS:
everyone seems to have a hardon against bush but personally i like the guy i think he stood up for what needed to be done. most presidents dont do anything and are spineless and wishy washy.
:2thumbsup: Thats exactly why I ve voted for him twice.
That and Im sick of those too lazy to work are getting the money that comes out of my pocket.
If you have a new car, u dont need a government check.

<small>[ December 03, 2004, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]</small>
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

Originally posted by Custommx3:
:2thumbsup: Thats exactly why I ve voted for him twice.
That and Im sick of those too lazy to work are getting the money that comes out of my pocket.
Agreed about the checks... now I wish I could figure out how your logic fits in with the trend...
Link
Link
(Hard to get a job when there are non)
Link
Link
Link
Link
Deficit

Get my drift? And these are only a few about economic issues. Sorry about thepost jacking.

<small>[ December 03, 2004, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: MX3-Freak ]</small>
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

personally I dont like bush, I don't think US economy will improve in next 4 years
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

I don't mind. The weakening U.S. economy is saving me lot's of money on my project. :2thumbsup: :driver:
92 GS
'Stock'... :twisted:
Zim_Zim

Post by Zim_Zim »

im keeping my mouth shut politics are messy...but it was crazy here when he came here to ottawa. lots of protester's dancing around everywhere..then he ate some food with paul martin, the wifey's hung out..chatted it up and then they all flew away to halifax. cost the city a few million dollars to protect him and try to impress him and block off all the roads.

<small>[ December 10, 2004, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: TriSha_mx3_96 ]</small>
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

personally I dont like bush, I don't think US economy will improve in next 4 years
uhhhhhhhh yea... if you pay attention to economics at all, you'll notice that the recession is over and we are now moving into a recovery... expect the economy to go way up w/ Republicans in the presidency and a majority in congress

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by DavidOS:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats exactly why I ve voted for him twice.

[ December 03, 2004, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
Barry, you never cease to amaze me--you gotta love those southerners... such a fountain and wealth of knowledge... i need everyone to listen to me closely... IT IS NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S JOB TO PROVIDE FOR PEOPLE!!! SHOW ME IN THE CONSTITUTION WHERE IT GIVES THE GOV'T THE RESPONSIBILITY OF SENDING POOR PEOPLE CHECKS. IF YOU ARE IN A HARD SPOT FINANCIALLY THE GOVERNMENT WILL ALL BUT PAY YOU TO GET A COLLEGE DEGREE AND ALLOW YOU TO MAKE A GOOD LIFE FOR YOURSELF... THERE IS NO REASON WHATSOEVER FOR ANYBODY IN THE U.S. TO NEED CHECKS FROM THE GOVERNMENT!!! DON'T ASPIRE TO MEDIOCRITY(GOV'T CHECKS), ASPIRE TO EXCELLENCY... THAT'S WHAT MAKES THE USA THE GREATEST NATION IN THE WORLD... FREE ENTERPRISE, OPPORTUNITY, INNOVATION, FREE MARKETS... PEOPLE SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT THEY HAVE BECAUSE PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD WISH THEY HAVE WHAT WE HAVE, AND THAT JEALOUSY IS WHY JUST ABOUT EVERY OTHER NATION IN THE WORLD HATES THE USA(YES, EVEN INCLUDING CANADA IN LARGE PART) --- my 2 cents

<small>[ December 11, 2004, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: MarkMoore ]</small>
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

Originally posted by MarkMoore:
uhhhhhhhh yea... if you pay attention to economics at all, you'll notice that the recession is over and we are now moving into a recovery... expect the economy to go way up w/ Republicans in the presidency and in congress
so far no economy improvements to be seen (at least according to news media) stocks are going down, inflation, unemployment is still bad, Bush is raising taxes. The only thing I see so far is gas getting a few cents cheaper, supposedly good thing I guess
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

so far no economy improvements to be seen (at least according to news media) stocks are going down, inflation, unemployment is still bad, Bush is raising taxes. The only thing I see so far is gas getting a few cents cheaper, supposedly good thing I guess
:eek: :eek: what?????!!!!!! unemployment has been going down and is not at a bad rate AT ALL... look into a history book!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: RAISING TAXES????????!!!!!!! THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE ONES THAT ARE NOTORIOUS FOR RAISING TAXES!... BUT AS SOON AS BUSH RAISES TAXES TO PAY FOR THE WAR TAXES ARE ALL THE SUDDEN A BAD THING?????? PRETTY CONVENIENt IF YOU ASK ME! OH YEA, DID YOU FORGET IN 2001 WHEN YOU RECEIVED A VERY NICE SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLAR CHECK FROM THE GOV'T FROM BUSH'S TAX CUT??????
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

one more thing... do you know why most people hate republicans/Bush??????? the media has a left-wing bias... just look at CBS and Dan Rather... case in point... of course the media is going to tell you that bush is doing bad... you want real news? then watch FOX news...
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

not getting into the politic thing every country has had good and bad leaders but has any canadians here seen fox news? I watch it when ever i go south and i must say its the biggest joke i have ever seen. It always gives me a laugh and makes me feel sorry for the people who fallow it as there only news source.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

"DID YOU FORGET IN 2001 WHEN YOU RECEIVED A VERY NICE SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLAR CHECK FROM THE GOV'T FROM BUSH'S TAX CUT??????"

what you smoking man, i want some too lol, No I dint get penny from Bush so you can be quiet about that ****, if you did, good for you, no wonder you voted for him, he bought his votes and cheated his way into office any way he could.
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Gotta love liberals.... oh ... wait.. no we dont.

:p
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

hmmmmmmmmmmmm... :idea: hey guys, i just got a great a idea!!! puttin a rotary engine in my mx!! i wonder if it can be done???!!!

Return to “Off-Topic”