time came way to soon

Off-Topic Discussions
airjordon_09

time came way to soon

Post by airjordon_09 »

Well Friday August 20th came all to fast. The car has now been switched over ownership. Man you dont realize how much you love a car till you sell it. Almost 2 years, a lot of money and a lot of sleepless nights spent in the garage, shes gone. Well im still going to stick around but just without my baby. Having my friend who bought the car off me join this site. And i know that she will be given a nice warm welcome, you guys owe me one, i just brought another female to this board!!! :D

<small>[ August 20, 2004, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: airjordon_09 ]</small>
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: time came way to soon

Post by mitmaks »

she hot?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

will do
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

Originally posted by mitmaks:
she hot?
:werd:
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I wouldent sell my mx-3 even if i had to get a life saving operation, Although we do have healthcare so I wouldent even have to pay to get fixed up..... I still aint sellin it though!
NEVER!!!!!!! Just the thought of someone else driving my baby.. It just makes me sick to my stomach.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Post by nos92mx3 »

:werd: i dont think i could sell my baby either
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

also knowing they wont take care of it because all the work that went into it they didnt do

i have turned EVERY nut and bolt that has needed work since i got this car, builds a connection with it and im prod to say i swaped the motor myself and everything done to it was done by me, not a shop

<small>[ August 24, 2004, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: papa roached ]</small>
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

even though my mx is not much to look at yet> i couldn't bare parting with her> when i buy a bigger newer car i won't get rid of my mx3>

But imagine not selling your baby but writing it off and being told that she will get broken down into parts and never put back on the road> this happened to my 98 MR2. I even went and visited her to take all my mods off in the breakers yard!
at least yours has gone to a friend...
Ehpl

Post by Ehpl »

Im planning to be buried in mine when the time comes ,LOL

I have herd too many stories from people I know who have expensive an exotic cars today but they still say the wished they still had thier old MGB they had in high school.

Eugene L
94 rs dohc
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/552384
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

Originally posted by Ehpl:
Im planning to be buried in mine when the time comes ,LOL
:2thumbsup:
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche

Return to “Off-Topic”