Goodbye MX-3.com :(

Off-Topic Discussions
gmuffb

Goodbye MX-3.com :(

Post by gmuffb »

Well... I've sold her. My mx is gone. I will now be at the probetalk forum, i'm sure you can guess why. Just thought i'd give a formal goodbye. Thanks to all for the info and help with my mazda while i had it. Even though it's not an mx, you can check out my new car at www.kellimx3.freeservers.com (our cars). :sadwavey:
¤Kelli¤
lil_gary

Re: Goodbye MX-3.com :(

Post by lil_gary »

Well goodluck and I hope ya passed the Ol MX to someone who will treat it good.

Peace; Gary
"I Am We Tall Did"
Say it loud
Say it proud.

Support Mx-3.com Click here for Mx-3 Products.
To search for a topic on the Mx-3 Bullletin Board click here
Searching gives a instant response to questions
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Why would you get a Probe when you had an MX3?? MX-3s are like the same thing but better looking and lighter weight... :shrug: who knows what some people are thinking but good luck, Probes are good cars too.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Ya, i was just curious of what attracted you away from an Mx-3 and to a Probe...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

you aint gotta leave, im sure no one will mind a probe owner on here
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

cause probes are hot **** :D i like everything about them aside from the stupid *** name :freak: not to mention the fact that they weigh more than an mx, still tho, nice car.
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

maybe cause they got more engine room to work with
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

The probe isn't a bad car at all. It's the same thing as the mx6! I really loved my 3, things were just starting to go downhill with it. I'm really not worried about speed or which one's lighter or engine room and what not. I have a 5.0 mustang for that!
¤Kelli¤
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

Hehehe, yeah I agree. MX3's are much nicer looking than probes, handle better and are lighter in weight. The Probes engine bay really isn't THAT much bigger than the MX3's.

Only thing the probe has over the MX3 is more options in stock form, like leather, power seats, oil pressure gauge, abs is more common, 16" rims, sweet looking ground effects on the GT's, etc.

I'm more into handling & smaller cars than "luxo-features". As long as I have a/c and cc i'm happy.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

A/C, who needs a/c? :)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Originally posted by Gro Harlem:
Hehehe, yeah I agree. MX3's are much nicer looking than probes, handle better and are lighter in weight. The Probes engine bay really isn't THAT much bigger than the MX3's.

Only thing the probe has over the MX3 is more options in stock form, like leather, power seats, oil pressure gauge, abs is more common, 16" rims, sweet looking ground effects on the GT's, etc.

I'm more into handling & smaller cars than "luxo-features". As long as I have a/c and cc i'm happy.
Wasn't the probles slalom speeds the best for a FWD of it's era...or something like that? Maybe it was just in it's class.

All the same, good luck with the Probe. :)
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
tical

Post by tical »

acually.... i think your right cause i heard that the probes were very good handlers. i can also voutch for the great handling cause my friend has a probe gt, he took me like 75 mph round 90 degree turns on some back roads.....
93' Mx-3 GS, repainted laguna blue with pearl, 18 inch wheels (white) with Falcon ZE512 ruppers, custom headers with 2 1/4 inch exhaust, ported TB and intake manifold, ACT clutch, and ground-control coil-overs.
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

no no no,

You have it alllll wrong gmuff...you're suppose to keep the mx and sell the 5.0, geez, come on ;)
RaverChankoMX3

Post by RaverChankoMX3 »

i can also voutch for the great handling cause my friend has a probe gt, he took me like 75 mph round 90 degree turns on some back roads.....
Umm. Hm. Is that 75mph accel through the apex? :confused2:
tical

Post by tical »

yeah.....i mean....maintaining 75 through and entire turn.....
93' Mx-3 GS, repainted laguna blue with pearl, 18 inch wheels (white) with Falcon ZE512 ruppers, custom headers with 2 1/4 inch exhaust, ported TB and intake manifold, ACT clutch, and ground-control coil-overs.

Return to “Off-Topic”