check out this RX7

Off-Topic Discussions
jordan69

check out this RX7

Post by jordan69 »

http://www.fantasycars.com/derek/cars/rx7banzai.html<p>that car is absolutely insane, an almost 400km/h top speed!? that is Mclaren F1 territory, and for a helluva lot cheaper i am sure.
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a White guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war
mx3man83

Re: check out this RX7

Post by mx3man83 »

Awesome car and your sig is cool too.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
jordan69

Post by jordan69 »

heh, got that sig off of some website, and its so true!
You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a White guy, the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war
Aaron MacDougall

Post by Aaron MacDougall »

Aerodynamicly i don't think the car is capable of anything close to that speed. Stock the car can reach a top speed of 155.3mph. I bet this setup wouldn't even break the 200mph barrier.
guyaverage

Post by guyaverage »

Even if this car is capable of that high of a top end, I wouldnt even THINK of trying to take an anywhere-near-aerodynamically-stock Rx7 that fast. I topped out my Rx a couple of times and it was pretty spooky at its stock top speed, I can only imagine what one feels like at 180+.... I seem to remember some racing team a few years back dropping a racing engine in an otherwise stock Firebird and having the front end go airborne at around 190 mph or so. Race cars look like race cars for a reason.
"The answer is: More power. I dont care what the question is."
-Tim Allen
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

his sig is from chris rock, funny skit
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com

Return to “Off-Topic”