I am one of the luckiest guys alive!! Yes, another tick

Off-Topic Discussions
mx3man83

I am one of the luckiest guys alive!! Yes, another tick

Post by mx3man83 »

I had just picked up one of my friends and we were headed out to some parties...well I'm cruisin along in a fairly unpopulated part of town and a cop follows me..im like thinking oh crap my life is over...i switch lanes, he follows. Finally he flips on the lights...at this point im kind of like freaking out....he comes up, asks me why he pulled me over...i reply with i have no idea, he's like your brake lights are stuck on!! He took me out, showed me, and sure enough, they are. He was totally cool about it...He was just like well get them fixed ok bud...so i hop in my little car and take off...feeling like i just won the lottery or something...well the reason that is is such a big deal is because i'm currently driving on a suspended license. If he would have ran my name or plates he would have found that out and probaly hauled me to jail. I could have had to go up to 30 days, suspended for a year, and who knows what kind of fine. I know it's stupid of me to drive on a suspended license but i need to get to work...I know, i know, i wasnt going to work but i needed to go pick up my friend!! :D :p<p>[ June 01, 2003: Message edited by: mx3man83 ]</p>
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
airjordon_09

Re: I am one of the luckiest guys alive!! Yes, another tick

Post by airjordon_09 »

thats better then my ticket for high beaming a cop, who knew it was against the law :shrug:
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Well the cop was totally right in my situation, it was true. The moron who had the car before me had some weird wiring going on so the brakes would be on at all times when the headlights are turned on. I fixed it today, luckily it was really obvious what he had done differently so i just reverted back to the original wiring set up. If i would have got a DI$K cop i would be sittin my butt in jail right now... :p
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Dephekt

Post by Dephekt »

LOL, air, you high beamed a cop. LOL thats awesome as hell. :D He have his brights on or something?
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

no man, up here taxi's are white and so are cops, and the guy was going slow as hell, so im like **** this guy, so i turned them on and then he turned on his sirens on and i was ****ed, haha
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com

Return to “Off-Topic”