question about mx3

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Agent_J

question about mx3

Post by Agent_J »

i was just wondering how many ppl can fit in an mx3? i think its 4 for all models right?<p>[ November 20, 2002: Message edited by: agent ]
VizualXTC

Re: question about mx3

Post by VizualXTC »

All depends on what's happening. If you are on a long trip and want optimal space, yea 4. If you are going short distances 5 could fit, althogh one wouldn't be belted in :D
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
anjin1982

Post by anjin1982 »

i once had 6 ppl in my sohc i swear that thing did not move (1 was under the hatch cover sleeping!)
http://members.cardomain.com/anjin1982
Maintaining my MX-3 in it's natural beauty state...Although i love the modded one's!!!
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

once we were coming back from a club and subway was down, so i fit 4 in the back seat and 3 in front and i swear it wouldnt move up the street in yonge street, i half clutched all the way up!! i am soo happy i always have pillows and blankets, otherwise the dude in the front middle would have had some big A$% sour!! :D :D :D
saiyajin

Post by saiyajin »

I have had 7 people, myself and 1 in the front, 4 girls in the back seat and a small dude in the trunk, that was the craziest **** ever, and it took me maybe 40 seconds to get up to 50
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

i had 10 people one time on my old hatchback scort. that car did not move at all. I couldnt get it to go past 40!! someone stole my dragonball manga then to. :mad: :mad:

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”