HELLLLPP ME 'HOW DO YOU POST YOUR PICTURE"

Off-Topic Discussions
mx34u2nve

HELLLLPP ME 'HOW DO YOU POST YOUR PICTURE"

Post by mx34u2nve »

k how do you post a picture of your car in that little square where people have characters. like DVH has.
Turbo 2.5l mx3
mx3man83

Re: HELLLLPP ME 'HOW DO YOU POST YOUR PICTURE"

Post by mx3man83 »

dude i usually dont complain about posts but this one is TOTALLY in the wrong section...try putting it in the off-topic area...definitely not in the for sale/trade section...you will probaly get a response or two if you put this in the right area.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

the option was available at one time however is not anymore. And this is the wrong forum.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

It sure is and has been moved to off topic.<P>Avitars cannot be changed to one other than you have available. Unfortunaltey custom avatars take too much time to setup. And to prevent someone putting inappropriate avitars on, its not available, sorry.

Return to “Off-Topic”